Lead CAD Operator, Manager
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Date Posted: May 09, 2013
Vaco is assisting a large Construction Company, headquartered Birmingham, identify a CAD Manager/Operator to add to their growing staff. The CAD Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for managing the work of two CAD Operators and ensuring the production of quality designs.
- Developing highly detailed and accurate architectural construction documents using industry leading software.
- Consulting with Structural and Mechanical Engineers.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Develop layouts and fabrication reports using proprietary software applications.
- 10+ years of progressive experience as an CAD Operator and at least 2 years in a managerial position.
- Must have experience in residential construction or comparable industry.
- Bachelor's degree is heavily preferred.
- Must work well in a team-oriented and collaborative setting.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Join Vaco Birmingham on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/vacobirmingham