IT Audit Senior
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Date Posted: March 28, 2013
An exceptional career opportunity for an IT Audit Senior Associate within the firm's Risk Advisory Services (RAS) practice. The RAS practice is rapidly expanding across the Great Lakes and we are looking for quality talent to assist in servicing our new and existing clients.
Our Risk Advisory Consultants provide advice to CEOs, CFOs, CROs, CIOs and Boards of Directors on how to understand and adhere to changing regulatory compliance requirements. Our in-depth industry experience and collaborative approach assures our clients have solutions that help them minimize risk while maximizing opportunities for growth.
The IT Audit Senior Associate is responsible for providing IT auditing and IT Risk related services to both the Assurance and Advisory practices of the Firm. The IT Audit Senior is responsible for all leading engagements, project management and delivery, as well as supporting People and Practice development.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Execute on IT audit work programs & lead the engagement team with projects focused on IT Audits
* Execute on ERP IT Controls assessments, which include, but is not limited to:
- Analyzing, evaluating, and documenting user permissions, security parameters, and possible interfaces for ERP applications and/or modules.
- Performing ERP segregation of duties analysis
- Utilizing ERP based third party analysis tools
* Communicate business solutions in a client-focused manner in response to market needs
* Understand and execute detailed project plans based on defined scope and objectives
* Communicate engagement objectives to project team members
* Monitor project budget: Scope, time and expense
* Provide client status updates, review deliverables, maintain updates with the project manager timely and communicate client opportunities
* Assist our clients in developing policies, procedures or other remediation assistance depending on gaps or deficiencies identified
* Providing possible solutions to clients based on control gaps or deficiencies or ERP controls functionality not being leveraged by the client
* Responsible for professionalism, documenting detailed work plans and meeting deadlines
* Flexibility to travel up to 50% depending on client locations
* BS in MIS, Computer Science, or Accounting
* Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in public accounting or 4-5 years of relevant industry experience
* 3-4 years of an ERP IT Auditing background or Controls Implementation background (preferably Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft)
* Strong understanding of information systems risk assessments and controls reviews
* Experience with Sarbanes Oxley compliance; COBIT/ITIL frameworks, SOA (SAS 70), and data extract software
* Experience with IDEA or ACL, Visual Basic, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access) and other applications
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
* Ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers
* Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
* Ability to put forth additional effort to meet deadlines when necessary
* CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA and/or CPA designation(s) preferred
* Big Four or other consulting background
Please include a copy of resume.