Sr. Mobile Developer
Industry: Advertising and PR
Location: Birmingham, Michigan
Date Posted: February 12, 2013
Sr. Mobile Developer (IOS/Android)
This role will be working on cutting edge mobile products for the consumer and retail market. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and can work independently with limited supervision.
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise or client facing applications for mobile devices
- Android Development - Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse and Java embedded systems development using Java ME
- iOS Development - Excellent working knowledge of Xcode4 and Instruments
- Hands on development experience with rich user interface technologies for mobile.
- Experience developing and distributing applications via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF)
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus
- Adobe Development - Excellent working knowledge of Flash CS5, Flash Builder 4.5+, AS3, Flex Framework, AIR, OSMF, Flash Remoting and cross platform development for iOS, Windows and Android environments
- Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Groovy, Python) a plus
- Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code animation techniques a plus