Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Location: Irving, Texas
Date Posted: January 11, 2013
Duration: 2 month contract
Pay: 10-11/hr W2
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Data entry in Excel
* Pulling claim files and placing in boxes
* Moving boxes from cubicle to mailroom for shipping
* Accessing medical bill vendor websites and retrieving documents to organize physical files
* Organizing physical claim files for audits, takeovers, hearings, file reviews
* Working the electronic queues. Requires temp to open electronic document, utilize claim system to search for appropriate claim number and adjuster and then re-route document to appropriate person.
* Working switchboard (if necessary)
Education & Licensing:
High school diploma or GED required.
Six (6) months of clerical or customer service experience required.
Skills & Knowledge:
* Excellent oral and written communication
* PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies