Accountants, Sr Accountants and Accounting Managers
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Date Posted: November 11, 2013
Multiple Accounting opportunities: Staff, Seniors, Analysts and Managers needed for Fortune 20 client near Orlando.
Wonderful opportunity to join an innovative, big name business on the ground level as they establish their corporate accounting presence in the Orlando area. The brightest minds, latest technologies and pioneering process are combining to provide accounting and finance support to their international team.
Key requirements are:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Master's in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics preferred
- CPA track or certification required
- 3+ years of directly related experience
- Extensive knowledge of FASB and SEC requirements, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Fixed Assets, tax reporting and accounting practices.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and applications such as SAP, PeopleSoft, CPM/Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint; strong written and oral communications skills.
Salaries commensurate with experience, some positions are overtime eligible, bonus range from 10-20%, stellar benefits are available to employees on day one of employment.
Please apply now to have the chance to join and grow with this spectacular team!