Software Engineer - Senior J2EE Application Developer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Date Posted: January 05, 2013
Position - Software Engineer
A Senior J2EE Application Developer (10+ years' experience in Software Development Life Cycle) with proven skills in the creation of large JAVA applications. Additional required Software Application Development skills include: J2EE, Axis XML Web Services, Struts, JSP , Java Script , SOAP, Web Logic Application Server 10g, Oracle 11g, Linux.
Must have the ability to independently develop complex SQL queries, interaction with a J2EE application server (Web Logic), experienced with the various J2EE APIs, development builds, application deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and, support of applications within a production environment.
Proficiency with architecting and developing web-based systems, data processing systems, enterprise integration systems; and, experience using different development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum, and/or Agile, and test-driven development is required.
Required Technology Expertise:
- Java i18n
- J2EE Technologies including JSP/Servlets, EJB3, JMS, JDBC, JMX, JMS
- Web Services/SOA, XML, XSL, SOAP
- Development tools: JUnit/Cactus, Eclipse, WSAD, RAD6, CVS/Subversion
- Web Development : HTML, JSP, Apache
- Data search, mobile app and platform development experience.
- QA Testing : Unit test case Development/ JUnit
- Software/Application Development : Database Development : Oracle
- Design Skills & Tools : UML, Object Oriented Design, Visio
- Source Code Control : Subversion