Senior .NET Developer
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Date Posted: November 14, 2013
Vaco Technology is currently looking to fill multiple .NET Developer roles for a contract to hire position in Richmond, VA.
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent understanding of C# .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Development experience on the Microsoft .NET 3.5 or 4.0 framework
- Experience building scalable and performance based web applications
- Knowledge of using JQuery to develop dynamic, interactive web sites
- Object oriented development in a multi-tiered environment
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP), WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, XML, AJAX, Webservices and API's
- Experience writing SQL and stored procedures on MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- BA/BS degree or technical degree
- Experience with Agile Development
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Strong communication skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of broader architectural concepts important to the Microsoft platform, including ASP.NET Application/Session/Request life cycles, Garbage Collection, caching, etc.
Vaco can offer:
*Holiday pay after completion of 1,000 regular project hours
*40 hours vacation pay for every 1,000 regular hours worked
*Long Term Disability
Do you know someone who is the right fit?
Call today and learn more about our referral program.
We are unable to sponsor H1 status at this time.
Please send resumes in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.