1. Plans and directs implementation and administration of benefits programs designed to insure employees against loss of income due to illness, injury, layoff, or retirement.
2. Prepares and distributes of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs such as insurance plans, 401(k) plans, paid time off, bonus pay, and special employer sponsored activities.
3. Oversee the processing of vacation/sick, leaves of absences, EDD and SDI claims.
4. Makes studies and analyses trends on benefits for use by company personnel.
5. Compiles and submits monthly reports, New Hire, Termination, Leave of Absence, Health and welfare reports, and all other reports required by Management.
6. Devises, supervises, facilitates and coordinates Wellness fairs and New Orientation programs.
7. Assist Human Resource Associates as directed by the Human Resource Director.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.