Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Location: Del Mar, California
Date Posted: February 08, 2013
Bilingual Receptionist - La Jolla/UTC - Temp to Hire - $12/hr.
This individual reports to the Office Manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to corporate office personnel in an effective and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume and provide administrative and secretarial support as requested or as necessary, in a timely and professional manner.
- Know, respect and execute all secretarial duties per instructions and/or according to the Front Line Team Manual (FLTM).
- Maintain the FLTM, keeping it current with all processes and information.
- Answer all incoming calls and guests with a positive and professional demeanor.
- Deliver messages to the proper recipient per their preference, in a timely and professional manner.
- Be aware of executives' movements and communicate effectively when asked, per their instructions.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationship with employees, peers, intercompany and external vendors/clients.
- Manage conference calendars, including proactive communication and resolution to conflicts without disruption to meeting schedule.
- Co-Manage company project files.
- Manage receptionist files in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage and maintain corporate office supply inventory.
- Manage and maintain kitchen supplies.
- Manage incoming and prepare outgoing (domestic and international) mail/packages in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain copy room in an orderly and professional appearance.
- Maintain kitchen in an orderly and professional appearance.
- Update and maintain contacts per executives' preference upon request.
- Maintain desk area, keeping it clean and with a professional appearance, and all confidential matters properly secured.
- Assume primary back-up role to AF Personal Assistant and Property Manager in their absence.
- Manages 90% of all incoming and outgoing calls to Mexico.
- Translates 90% of all incoming and outgoing Spanish correspondence.
- Must have at least 2 years of Administrative experience.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Must be organized.
- Exercise follow-through consistently.
- Demonstrated ability to take proactive measures with regard to problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative with projects and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work independently and as a team.
- Minimum two years clerical or administrative experience.
- Typing skills with at least 50 WPM.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone syste.