Horticulture Inside Sales Representative
Location: Encinitas, California
Date Posted: March 11, 2013
Inside Sales Representative with horticulture/floral industry experience. Must be familiar with the life span/seasons of flowers.
- Communicate and sell new programs and products to defined B, C and D customers
- Create regular and sustainable relationships with defined B, C, and D customers
- Serve as primary point of sales contact for program, pricing, product and service for defined B, C, D customers
- Ability to communicate positive attitude, confidence and presence over the telephone
- Ability to communicate and connect with customers regarding Company image, position, integrity, innovation over the telephone
- Ability to proactively reach for new sales and relationship opportunities
- Ability to generate high volume of outbound calls
- Ability to be a solutions provider and problem solver
- Ability to interface internally in order to solve customer opportunities, enhance service, create new sales and opportunities through interaction with technical support, marketing, production and operations, logistics, inside sales and customer service team, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years of Inside Sales experience
- Horticulture experience required
- Strong and effective communicator
Temp to Hire position. Starting salary: $40k/yr. Once hired on permanently, you will earn salary + commission: earning approximately $65k/yr.
All qualified candidates must submit their resume with a cover letter including specific examples of your past sales accomplishments within the horticulture industry (must capture how you obtained a new client and closed the deal).
*Background check and references required