Vaco has a client in need of an IT Auditor for a 2-3 month project. Consultant will be responsible for performing internal control testing and review for all IT processes, including review of application security, general computer controls, and segregation of duties. Consultant will help coordinate the annual risk assessment process to ensure IT controls exist to address potential risks. Furthermore, they will work with IT control owners to ensure controls are adequately designed and comply with company and SOX guidelines. Will evaluate control deficiencies and implement remediation plans, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or Computer Science.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA highly preferred.
- 5+ years relevant IT audit experience
- Extensive knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and the COSO internal control framework
JOB SUMMARY Our client currently needs a detail oriented Decision Support Financial Analyst to assist in the managing, planning and monitoring of full cycle projects. Ideally, a Decision Support Financial Analyst would be process improvement oriented, cost management focused, and have healthcare and project management experience. The Decision Support Financial Analyst should be able to, with minimal guidance, gather and analyze data to establish and maintain business policies processes and procedures.
Manage a variety of moderately complex project activities
Assist in all phases of project management project planning implementation and monitoring results
Act as a technical resource for converting moderately complex business issues into viable solutions through documentation and analytical support
Coordinate and track project activity as well as facilitate project meetings with staff and matrix partners
Act as SME by providing technical coaching notes and guidance to management and associates on operational issues process changes and activity status
Identify opportunities to improve department results operating efficiencies
Participate in crossfunctional departmental planning, training and collaboration
Perform all other related duties as assigned by manager
May also assist in preparing various reports that cover forecast reports budget status and other management related reports
Assist is system requirements gathering and testing to ensure accuracy across multiple systems
Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting, Finance or related concentration.
MBA, CPA, CMA, Six Sigma, or CFA would be a strong plus.
Strong computer skills, which includes strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros) and Access database skills are required.
ERP system experience/knowledge preferred.
Strong understanding of financial management and generally accepted accounting principal (GAAP).
· Software QA background and experience using standard tools for defect tracking and test case management.
· Ability to design and maintain test plans and test cases.
· Experience in HTTP and SMTP Network protocols - Preferred
· Experience in Performance\Load\Stress testing - Preferred
· Experience in Security related testing - Preferred
· Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, TCL, Powershell, Perl or Python - Preferred
· QA experience with networking based products - Preferred
· IT background - Preferred.
· Must have good verbal skills and be a strong team player
Vaco has an immediate need for a Sr. SQL Database Administrator with a Fortune 100 client!
- Manages all aspects of databases; including design, implementation, documentation, security, validation, etc.
- Monitors all Microsoft SQL systems.
- Oversees the maintenance of database dictionaries.
- Develops, implements, modifies and monitors standards and procedures for all database platforms to ensure optimum performance.
- Performs updates and patches as needed to databases. Performs disaster recovery on selected databases.
- Provides technical support and guidance in the investigation, analysis, and resolution of database problems.
- Prepares and monitors activity and progress reports.
- Deploys scripts from developers.
- Oversees complex projects related to databases, including planning; assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results, etc.
- Confers with, and advises, management and other users on the functional capabilities of various databases.
- Confers with co-workers to determine impact of databases changes on other systems and staff cost for making changes.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge in field of specialization and has well-developed leadership skills, operating with considerable latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
Previous Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 10 years related experience managing all aspects of MS SQL databases.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university highly preferred
- Must have experience with large SQL datawarehouses
- SQL Server experience (2005, 2008) Server Administration
- MS Cluster Services
- Ultipro is a plus
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP OR ARE REPRESENTED BY A THIRD PARTY. THANK YOU.
If you experience trouble then submit resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate job ad reference ID and/or
contact one of our technical recruiters at 704-887-9765.
Vaco provides a fresh approach to job placement for accounting, finance, and technology professionals looking for full-time or interim positions. Our company was started in Nashville in 2002 by three former Andersen audit professionals who also had recruiting and consulting industry experience. We do things differently at VACO, and the industry is taking notice that we treat you as the true professional that you are. We've since grown to 23 offices across the US and were added to the Inc Magazine's list in 2007 and 2008 as one of the fastest growing private companies. Jump on board with Vaco!
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a company without your prior knowledge and approval.
Do you know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please email email@example.com to learn more about our Vaco referral program!
831 E. Morehead Street #540
Charlotte, NC 28202
Education ~ Bathelor's degree in HR Management or related degree. PHR certification.
Experience ~ 4+ years human resources generalist experience, experience with training needs analysis, effective training facilitation and HRIS systems highly desired.
Special Skills ~ Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook. Excellent time management & organizational skills. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Other ~ Ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Occasional travel is required.
* Assist with & serve as back-up to HR Rep for all benefits administration including enrollment, terminations, invoice reconciliation, FMLA Administration etc
* Research & recommend HRIS system.
* Develop, update & ensure all job descriptions are current
* Research & update compensation salary grades.
* Conduct monthly new hire orientation meetings
* Research, assess & requisition various training programs
* Develop & issue monthly HR newsletter
* Develop employee lunch & learns per year
* Assist HR Manager with special projects
* Update & maintain HR Page on Intranet
REVISED 5/15 with new salary range, 40,000-50,000. Position still has OUTSTANDING upward mobility...
For immediate consideration please submit your resume or inquiry directly to Jarred VandeMark at jvandemark @ vaco . com
Vaco Financial specializes in the permanent placement of accounting and finance professionals of all levels and industries. We have a team of experienced accounting professionals on staff who make it their responsibility to educate you on the market, present you with job opportunities to explore, and ensure that the right decision is made regarding your future career. We pride ourselves in providing you with a professional and confidential search. Please visit our website at www.vaco.com to see a sample of other positions we are currently recruiting for.
Financial Operations and Accounting Analyst
We are assisting a start-up company with their search for an Analyst. Position will be a mixture of accounting, financial analysis, inventory management/analysis, supply chain analysis, marketing, and more. Position reports directly to the CFO/COO and offers tremendous opportunity for professional growth. Please submit your resume today if you are interested in joining a young and growing company where you will be part of the big picture.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 2-6 years of experience in a similar role with exposure to accounting (month end close, etc.) and financial analysis (forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis).
- Inventory / Supply Chain experience is preferred as well
Stacy began her career at AT&T in 2001. While working at AT&T Stacy excelled in all required duties and was promoted three times during her tenure. Stacy graduated with a bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida. Over the past 8 years Stacy utilized her recruiting experience in the higher education and non-profit sector while achieving placement goals and building relationships with leaders in the community. Stacy is experienced in supporting leaders to build talented teams that will work with them to achieve their business goals. Stacy has an excellent track record of achieving placement goals, and is an excellent career coach. Stacy managed various employment service workshops where she taught classes on Resume Writing, Interview Techniques and Applying online to unemployed candidates. In addition to recruiting Stacy was recognized for her ability to network effectively and build relationships to meet business needs with potential clients. Stacy is known for her persistence and effective communication skills. Stacy enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.