Senior Win OS Engineer
We are looking for multiple Senior Win OS Engineers for a long term contract job with the option to full time. You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. We encourage you to apply if you are eligible to work directly with us. We are not transferring or sponsoring Visas at this time.
The Senior Win OS Engineers are responsible for all aspects of administration and management of local and remote Windows systems on a mix of hardware platforms (predominantly Compaq/HP and Dell). The Senior Win OS Engineers provide leadership and training within the team on behalf of its customers to provide prompt, accurate, consistent support of all systems; protect information assets; and provide business continuity.
- 6 years' experience in an enterprise IT environment, ideally multi-tenant, that includes administration, support and implementation of networked Windows server systems and VMware ESX highly available systems.
- Current MS Windows Server OS and Active Directory,
- System security
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
- Troubleshooting skills, problem solving and resolution (root cause identification)
- Internetworking (TCP/IP) administration
- Network security
- web (MS IIS) administration
- Citrix administration,
- Terminal Services administration.
- SAN technology
- Symantec Netbackup
- VERITAS Volume Manager
- MS SQL
In addition to hands-on responsibility, the following activities may involve oversight of others' work:
- Install and configure hardware and OS according to existing standards and customer requirements.
- Install and configure additional applications as defined by customer SLA.
- Maintain and verify system documentation.
- Maintain system security.
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance and backups.
- Respond promptly to resolve issues reported through the ticketing system.
- Automation of repetitive tasks and processes.
- Assist with capacity planning.
- Provide system performance monitoring/tuning.
- Limited phone support of end-users.
- On call rotation with other team members for 7x24 production systems support.
- Comply with policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Resolve technical issues within Service Level Agreements.
- Support implementation of customer initiatives.
- Maintain technical expertise.
- Identify and evaluate alternatives for solving problems or improving processes and procedures.
- Provide project status updates.
- Prefer college degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technical Certifications preferred: MCSE; CNE/CAN; CCNA
Send Resumes To: email@example.com
- Supporting the management team in the day-to-day information flow with clients and third-parties in a transaction execution setting
- Preparation of financial models, projections, and acquisition analysis
- Preparation of marketing presentations
- Other financial analysis including the financial capacity of potential acquirers or competitors for an asset
- Analyzing transaction and trading comparables of similar financial institutions
- Organizing and mangement of due diligence information used for review and completion of potential transactions
- Additional modeling to support bank's organic growth, capital and profitability profiles as required.
- Banking or Financial Services industry related experience
- Transaction Services, M&A or Other Valuation type support a plus
- 5+ years combination experience in financial analysis and/or public accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience. MBA or CPA is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP as respects banking or financial services related transaction analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and ability to create and analyze complex financial models, including forward forecasting models
- Demonstrated ability for completing tasks timely, and an appreciation for details. All deliverables must be accurate, timely, and professional in appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company, from entry level employees to executive management
Vaco Logistics has an immediate need in the Chicago Land area for Plant Manager in the food Packaging industry with prior operational leadership experience. Prior food manufacturing or consumer packaged goods is a must have.
This role will have multiple reports and be heavily involved in continuous improvement and implementing lean strategies
Successfully maintain goals in an automated facility including production goals, training, safety, and quality
Candidate will be coordinating with multiple departments within different facilities
This is an operational role, for this company the majority of packaging design, testing, and development are done by engineering and
Prior Packaging Leadership experience preferably in high speed customized Food Manufacturing or Consumer Goods
Applicable Degree is required with MBA preferable
Familiarity with lean concepts, regulated environments (FDA, USDA, etc)
Regulatory Specialist - $60,000 - $70,000 - Northern, FL - Qualified Candidates will have a degree in engineering and 3-4 years of experience in an implantable device company submitting 510Ks for new product clearance. Candidate with Orthopedic implant experience will be considered first, those with experience in other implants will be also be considered. This is a paperwork intensive position on the Regulatory team focused on FDA requirements for the pre-product submittals.
This large international property management corporation is currently looking for a Business Manager for its San Antonio or El Paso Texas locations. The chosen candidate must be open to working in El Paso and San Antonio. This individual will be responsible for all activities associated with operations, customers, staff, facilities across the market. This is an influential middle market position that has reporting responsibilities for the market location managers and General Managers. Develop and/or implement market-levelmarketing and revenue initiatives. Coach and support location managers to build pre-need revenue at the locations. Implement corporate design marketing initiatives. Ensure all corporate operating policies and procedures are in compliance. Ensure monthly health and safety training is completed at each location.
Qualifications: BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university is mandatory.
MBA is a major plus.
12 plus years in a operational responsibility position managing P & L is a must.
Bilingual: English and Spanish is mandatory.
Abililty to multi task and set priorities.
extensive travel within market territory.
Please email resume to Joe Medina(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Senior Systems Analyst (.NET/SQL)
Identifies or creates solutions that are likely to contribute to the development of new company concepts. Interfaces with all levels of management and work closely with vendors.
* Perform design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software.
* Develops specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs. Interacts directly with business clients.
* May serve as a team lead by directing and evaluating the work of lower level software developers and/or vendor architects.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
- Ability to respond directly to questions from business clients
- Strong experience with data conversions and systems integrations
- Excellent communication skills
- .NET and SQL experience required. SSIS, SSRS a plus
- Experience in financial services a plus
* Bachelors of Science and 8 + years or equivalent experience
Vaco has an immediate need for a Sr. Project Manager - Infrastructure
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provides direction and oversight to project teams to design, develop, deploy and sustain solutions that meet applicable business requirements within Technology / Infrastructure Line of Business.
* May be responsible for a single project of medium to high complexity, a small program, or a group of smaller, unrelated projects within Infrastructure platforms.
* Responsible for project deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality. Allocates and directs resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control project schedule(s) and deliverable quality.
* Responsible for resolving issues and mitigating risks, escalating issues/risks when appropriate.
* Manages project teams, which may include employee and/or vendor team members, informs the team of its progress; leads/develops staff members.
* Acts as an interface to IT and Business Partners; develops/maintains strong relationship with multiple teams and vendor management.
* BS and 6 + years or equivalent
* Ability to manage IT projects that are high in complexity, size, and scope
* Expert knowledge of Project Management / Waterfall methodologies and tools
* Ability to thoroughly understand the technical issues surrounding each project
* Ability to utilize extensive project management experience to act as the team's primary interface between IT and the business sectors as needed.
* Ability to manage project issues, conflicts, risks, and deliver projects within budget and scope
* Is able to effectively relate his/her technical expertise to varying organizational needs; knows when and how the technical content can be legitimately tailored to fit different departments and customer needs.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP OR ARE REPRESENTED BY A THIRD PARTY. THANK YOU.
If you experience trouble then submit resume directly to email@example.com with the appropriate job ad reference ID and/or contact one of our technical recruiters at 704-887-9765.
Vaco provides a fresh approach to job placement for accounting, finance, and technology professionals looking for full-time or interim positions. Our company was started in Nashville in 2002 by three former Andersen audit professionals who also had recruiting and consulting industry experience. We do things differently at VACO, and the industry is taking notice that we treat you as the true professional that you are. We've since grown to 23 offices across the US and were added to the Inc Magazine's list in 2007 and 2008 as one of the fastest growing private companies. Jump on board with Vaco!
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a company without your prior knowledge and approval.
Do you know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our Vaco referral program!
831 E. Morehead Street #540
Charlotte, NC 28202
Vaco Financial is searching for a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant with a mid-sized Memphis company.
Responsibilities include preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements, performing general ledger analysis, assisting with month-end close, and participating in an upcoming financial reporting system implementation.
*3-5 years experience in accounting (financial reporting experience preferred)
*General ledger experience
*Bachelor's degree in accounting
*CPA and/or master's degree in accounting preferred
Salary range is $55,000 to $65,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com and reference Financial Reporting position.
Growing wealth management firm is searching for a Client Analyst with 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting to support their clients and financial advisors. This position will be responsible for providing reporting of trades, transactions, money movement, new accounts, etc. Also, the Client Analyst will be in charge of 'on-boarding' new clients and coordinating multiple custodial relationships for clients' accounts. Experience with an investment firm is preferred, although not required, and a bachelor's degree is required. Salary ranges from $45,000-65,000, depending on experience.
Please contact Ryan Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information