This NYC Based OTC Pharmaceutical Company is currently looking for an Inventory Clerk.
Whilst some Logistics experience would be advantageous, all candidates will be considered who possess the skill set to acquire this knowledge. Diligent, detail oriented, some accounting or inventory knowledge extremely helpful.
An understanding of accounting, strong knowledge of excel and excellent communication skills.
* Keep inventory transactions up to date ~ multiple warehouses in the US & overseas.
* Reconcile inventory balances quarterly with each warehouse + also yearly physical inventory counts.
* Strong communication skills are required, detail oriented, accurate data collection.
Our client, located in Birmingham, Alabama is looking for a staff accountant to join their team. A qualified candidate will be responsible for various accounting functions including month end reporting, creation of financial reports for management, financial comparisons and related analysis, ensuring controls are followed and maintained, recording of various general ledger adjustments, bank reconciliations, and other accounting duties. Candidates must possess an accounting degree with 1-3 years of related experience. A strong knowledge of MS Excel is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; Master's Degree a plus
1-3 years accounting/audit and financial analysis experience
Strong knowledge of Excel
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Join Vaco Birmingham on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/vacobirmingham
This individual will work within the Infrastructure to provide daily administration and management of local and remote LAN, WLAN, WAN and security systems on a mix of hardware platforms (predominantly Cisco and HP). Assist in the architecture, implementation, documentation and support of CDS and customers' systems.Provide second-level support of issues,protection and management of physical and information assets, and will assist in the implementation of enterprise disaster recovery plans.
College Degree in related filed. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Certifications Required: CISCO CCNA and related certifications. CCIE is a plus.
Candidate will posess 7 or more years of related large enterprise experience trousbleshooting and resolving technical issues, must have excellent communication skills and posess a problem solving mind set.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- "Self-motivated" and capable of managing multiple priorities and/ or teams and tasks as delegated
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments, communicating with other management, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues affecting the Development Team
- Must be a "team-player" with the ability to work within collaborative environments to organize and facilitate backlog prioritization, arrange daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Maintain process documentation and ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Assist Product Owner with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improvement of transparency, and disseminating information
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/impediments
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
- Identify and remove impediments, prevents distractions
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower the team to self-organize
- Provides coaching to SM I's and other associates
- Strong ability to effectively manage by listening, being readily available, and asking questions as opposed to commanding
- Strong planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills through collaboration
- Ability to effectively lead multiple teams
- Strong analytical ability
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio)
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent relevant experience
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent certification required
- 3 years of Scrum Master experience or 5 years product development experience in an Agile environment required or 8 years of overall product development with at least 3 years in a lead role (such as project manager or technical team lead)
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Video Game and/or Gaming development experience desired
This role works reports to the Fixed Asset Process Leader performing the capitalization of projects, direct purchases and late costs; additionally the position supports the processing of journal entries, retirements, transfers and modifications of fixed assets.
Position responsibilities include:
- Fixed Assets
- Confirmation of in-service dates
- Request clarification of cost to business units
- Perform cost segregation studies
- Document the project scope, cost components, and completion dates, for all assigned projects
- Process the transfers, retirements and modifications of assets requests
- Respond to customer inquires in timely manner
- Maintain strong working relationship with BU project management personnel
- Ability to identify and communicate problems
- MUST be able to multitask, communicate effectively, work with people from a variety of backgrounds, resolve conflicts, meet deadlines, adapt to change, adapt to new environments, contribute to team goals and achieve personal goals.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow the vision of the department
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities to immediate process
- Pursue excellence with integrity, passion and courage
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel. Must be able to perform data arrangement and calculations in Excel. Testing will be done to check ability with each program.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- 2 years of experience working in Finance
Decompose high-level document and user requirements into suitable Functional Design Documents (FDDs). Lead requirements discovery, analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and conform to standards. Define quality attributes, external interfaces, performance constraints and any other applicable non-functional requirements.
Develop UAT Test Plans, Test Cases and Checklists. Participate and assist during UATs, Participate in peer reviews and document deliverable inspections. Manage requirements traceability matrix and track requirements status throughout the project lifecycle.
Due to aggressive project schedule timeframe and budget constraints, deliver document management solutions that are on target, on time and on budget.
This is a 6 month contract with possible extension to a year.
Drug and criminal background check is required.
Please send your resume and hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org - MLONG AT VACO DOT COM.
Vaco Technology has an immediate need for Web Analytics Strategist for a permanent position in Memphis, TN paying up to $90K
- transforming data into actionable insights
- digital conversion rate optimization
- Providing strategy insight for analytical reporting results
- web analytics tagging strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years web analytic experience
- In-depth working knowledge of Omniture; SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, or Webtrends. SiteCatalyst preferred
- Understanding of database concepts. Oracle preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent quantitative skills and the ability to tell a story using data
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, compile and interpret results
Qualified candidates should submit their resume (in Word format) to: email@example.com
The Web Applications Programmer with be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, and implementation of various applications. ASP.NET Crystal Reports Oracle SQL .Net C# VB experience needed.
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension to 12 months.
Drug and criminal background check required.
Send your resume and hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org - MLONG AT VACO DOT COM.
- Seeking a strong Senior Accountant for a reputable OC company. Public Accounting and Private Industry experience are required. At minimum 2+ years of public accounting experience.
- Main responsibilities include driving the month end close, account reconciliations, financial reporting both internal management reports but also assist with the external SEC reporting.
- Assist with footnotes, audit schedules, and reports.
- Analyze G&A (General & Administrative) cost center analysis, variance analysis, and reporting to Department Managers.
- Month-end activities, journal entries, GL & account reconciliation, and accruals.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Account analysis to review monthly variances between actual and budgeted expenses and to ensure expenses are posted to correct accounts.
- Financial reporting, preparation of supporting schedules, and data analysis.
- Support the external audit.
- Strong communication and presentation skills would be necessary because it has high level of exposure and would be on fast track for promotion.
- Prepare monthly corporate variance analysis with explanations
- Consolidate both the income statement and balance sheet
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume in MS Word format to Christian Caravia at email@example.com If you already have met a VACO representative, let them know you are interested.
Data Center Delivery Architect
We are looking for several Data Center Architects for a long term contract job with the option to full time. You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. We encourage you to apply if you are eligible to work directly with us. We are not transferring or sponsoring Visas at this time. No corp to corp at this time.
The Data Center Delivery Architect will help with the identification/verification/fulfillment of requirements; high level design and architecture of the solution, and documentation of the solution for Data Center Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for customer business and strategy
* Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secures scalable systems across n-tier platforms.
* Support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture. This may include reviewing designs and recommending improvements to the architecture.
* Work with cross-functional teams to gather and identify requirements for solution/service needed.
* Create the Low Level architecture/design based on the requirements to map to the appropriate hardware, software, network, storage, security infrastructures.
* Conduct design reviews with SMEs and operational teams to ensure technical quality and alignment with Data Center practices.
* Proactively ask the right questions to uncover issues and risks. Work to resolve these in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
* Understanding and knowledge of various multi-vendor server, storage, networking, security and infrastructure integration practices and technologies including cloud computing, virtualization, dynamic infrastructure, automation and server consolidation
* 8 - 10 years of Demonstrated Experience in IT systems analysis and solutions, architecture including BOM, implementation and operations for enterprise wide infrastructure and application solutions
* 8 - 10 years of experience across the breadth of IT domains (end-point, network, server, application, data, identity, storage, security); the ability to apply that experience to computing paradigms (notably, SPI - SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Cloud Initiatives), redundancy, high availability, failover and disaster recovery and business continuance in a 24/7 data center environment
* Demonstrated Experience in analyzing complex problems, performing data analysis, developing and evaluating options, estimating financial and business implications
* Experience in Infrastructure performance analysis in both physical and virtualized environments
* Experience with application migration strategies including preparing detailed migration plans and specifications
* IT work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity mission critical enterprise systems
* Familiar with project management methodologies such as WBS (work breakdown structure) development, coordination of people and resources, project schedules, etc.
* Knowledge of ITIL Process Framework
* Knowledge of specific technologies may include:
* Deep and Broad Infrastructure understanding related to application hosting, physical and virtual infrastructure multi-tenant data center hosting * Infrastructure Systems work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity mission critical enterprise systems. * Deep and Broad Infrastructure Understanding Related to Virtualization encompassing systems, network, storage and virtual multi-tenant data center hosting. * Experience with Network and Security technologies including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Network Intrusion Detection, IPSec VPNs, SSL VPNs, 2 Factor Authentication, RADIUS, TACACS, and Access Control * Enterprise Identity Systems, Active Directory including LDAP Integration
Send Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org