This role works reports to the Fixed Asset Process Leader performing the capitalization of projects, direct purchases and late costs; additionally the position supports the processing of journal entries, retirements, transfers and modifications of fixed assets.
Position responsibilities include:
- Fixed Assets
- Confirmation of in-service dates
- Request clarification of cost to business units
- Perform cost segregation studies
- Document the project scope, cost components, and completion dates, for all assigned projects
- Process the transfers, retirements and modifications of assets requests
- Respond to customer inquires in timely manner
- Maintain strong working relationship with BU project management personnel
- Ability to identify and communicate problems
- MUST be able to multitask, communicate effectively, work with people from a variety of backgrounds, resolve conflicts, meet deadlines, adapt to change, adapt to new environments, contribute to team goals and achieve personal goals.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow the vision of the department
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities to immediate process
- Pursue excellence with integrity, passion and courage
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel. Must be able to perform data arrangement and calculations in Excel. Testing will be done to check ability with each program.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- 2 years of experience working in Finance
Decompose high-level document and user requirements into suitable Functional Design Documents (FDDs). Lead requirements discovery, analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and conform to standards. Define quality attributes, external interfaces, performance constraints and any other applicable non-functional requirements.
Develop UAT Test Plans, Test Cases and Checklists. Participate and assist during UATs, Participate in peer reviews and document deliverable inspections. Manage requirements traceability matrix and track requirements status throughout the project lifecycle.
Due to aggressive project schedule timeframe and budget constraints, deliver document management solutions that are on target, on time and on budget.
This is a 6 month contract with possible extension to a year.
Drug and criminal background check is required.
Please send your resume and hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org - MLONG AT VACO DOT COM.
Vaco Technology has an immediate need for Web Analytics Strategist for a permanent position in Memphis, TN paying up to $90K
- transforming data into actionable insights
- digital conversion rate optimization
- Providing strategy insight for analytical reporting results
- web analytics tagging strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years web analytic experience
- In-depth working knowledge of Omniture; SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, or Webtrends. SiteCatalyst preferred
- Understanding of database concepts. Oracle preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent quantitative skills and the ability to tell a story using data
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, compile and interpret results
Qualified candidates should submit their resume (in Word format) to: email@example.com
The Web Applications Programmer with be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, and implementation of various applications. ASP.NET Crystal Reports Oracle SQL .Net C# VB experience needed.
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension to 12 months.
Drug and criminal background check required.
Send your resume and hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org - MLONG AT VACO DOT COM.
- Seeking a strong Senior Accountant for a reputable OC company. Public Accounting and Private Industry experience are required. At minimum 2+ years of public accounting experience.
- Main responsibilities include driving the month end close, account reconciliations, financial reporting both internal management reports but also assist with the external SEC reporting.
- Assist with footnotes, audit schedules, and reports.
- Analyze G&A (General & Administrative) cost center analysis, variance analysis, and reporting to Department Managers.
- Month-end activities, journal entries, GL & account reconciliation, and accruals.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Account analysis to review monthly variances between actual and budgeted expenses and to ensure expenses are posted to correct accounts.
- Financial reporting, preparation of supporting schedules, and data analysis.
- Support the external audit.
- Strong communication and presentation skills would be necessary because it has high level of exposure and would be on fast track for promotion.
- Prepare monthly corporate variance analysis with explanations
- Consolidate both the income statement and balance sheet
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume in MS Word format to Christian Caravia at email@example.com If you already have met a VACO representative, let them know you are interested.
Data Center Delivery Architect
We are looking for several Data Center Architects for a long term contract job with the option to full time. You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. We encourage you to apply if you are eligible to work directly with us. We are not transferring or sponsoring Visas at this time. No corp to corp at this time.
The Data Center Delivery Architect will help with the identification/verification/fulfillment of requirements; high level design and architecture of the solution, and documentation of the solution for Data Center Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for customer business and strategy
* Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secures scalable systems across n-tier platforms.
* Support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture. This may include reviewing designs and recommending improvements to the architecture.
* Work with cross-functional teams to gather and identify requirements for solution/service needed.
* Create the Low Level architecture/design based on the requirements to map to the appropriate hardware, software, network, storage, security infrastructures.
* Conduct design reviews with SMEs and operational teams to ensure technical quality and alignment with Data Center practices.
* Proactively ask the right questions to uncover issues and risks. Work to resolve these in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
* Understanding and knowledge of various multi-vendor server, storage, networking, security and infrastructure integration practices and technologies including cloud computing, virtualization, dynamic infrastructure, automation and server consolidation
* 8 - 10 years of Demonstrated Experience in IT systems analysis and solutions, architecture including BOM, implementation and operations for enterprise wide infrastructure and application solutions
* 8 - 10 years of experience across the breadth of IT domains (end-point, network, server, application, data, identity, storage, security); the ability to apply that experience to computing paradigms (notably, SPI - SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Cloud Initiatives), redundancy, high availability, failover and disaster recovery and business continuance in a 24/7 data center environment
* Demonstrated Experience in analyzing complex problems, performing data analysis, developing and evaluating options, estimating financial and business implications
* Experience in Infrastructure performance analysis in both physical and virtualized environments
* Experience with application migration strategies including preparing detailed migration plans and specifications
* IT work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity mission critical enterprise systems
* Familiar with project management methodologies such as WBS (work breakdown structure) development, coordination of people and resources, project schedules, etc.
* Knowledge of ITIL Process Framework
* Knowledge of specific technologies may include:
* Deep and Broad Infrastructure understanding related to application hosting, physical and virtual infrastructure multi-tenant data center hosting * Infrastructure Systems work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity mission critical enterprise systems. * Deep and Broad Infrastructure Understanding Related to Virtualization encompassing systems, network, storage and virtual multi-tenant data center hosting. * Experience with Network and Security technologies including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Network Intrusion Detection, IPSec VPNs, SSL VPNs, 2 Factor Authentication, RADIUS, TACACS, and Access Control * Enterprise Identity Systems, Active Directory including LDAP Integration
Send Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Win OS Engineer
We are looking for multiple Senior Win OS Engineers for a long term contract job with the option to full time. You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. We encourage you to apply if you are eligible to work directly with us. We are not transferring or sponsoring Visas at this time.
The Senior Win OS Engineers are responsible for all aspects of administration and management of local and remote Windows systems on a mix of hardware platforms (predominantly Compaq/HP and Dell). The Senior Win OS Engineers provide leadership and training within the team on behalf of its customers to provide prompt, accurate, consistent support of all systems; protect information assets; and provide business continuity.
- 6 years' experience in an enterprise IT environment, ideally multi-tenant, that includes administration, support and implementation of networked Windows server systems and VMware ESX highly available systems.
- Current MS Windows Server OS and Active Directory,
- System security
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
- Troubleshooting skills, problem solving and resolution (root cause identification)
- Internetworking (TCP/IP) administration
- Network security
- web (MS IIS) administration
- Citrix administration,
- Terminal Services administration.
- SAN technology
- Symantec Netbackup
- VERITAS Volume Manager
- MS SQL
In addition to hands-on responsibility, the following activities may involve oversight of others' work:
- Install and configure hardware and OS according to existing standards and customer requirements.
- Install and configure additional applications as defined by customer SLA.
- Maintain and verify system documentation.
- Maintain system security.
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance and backups.
- Respond promptly to resolve issues reported through the ticketing system.
- Automation of repetitive tasks and processes.
- Assist with capacity planning.
- Provide system performance monitoring/tuning.
- Limited phone support of end-users.
- On call rotation with other team members for 7x24 production systems support.
- Comply with policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Resolve technical issues within Service Level Agreements.
- Support implementation of customer initiatives.
- Maintain technical expertise.
- Identify and evaluate alternatives for solving problems or improving processes and procedures.
- Provide project status updates.
- Prefer college degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technical Certifications preferred: MCSE; CNE/CAN; CCNA
Send Resumes To: email@example.com
- Supporting the management team in the day-to-day information flow with clients and third-parties in a transaction execution setting
- Preparation of financial models, projections, and acquisition analysis
- Preparation of marketing presentations
- Other financial analysis including the financial capacity of potential acquirers or competitors for an asset
- Analyzing transaction and trading comparables of similar financial institutions
- Organizing and mangement of due diligence information used for review and completion of potential transactions
- Additional modeling to support bank's organic growth, capital and profitability profiles as required.
- Banking or Financial Services industry related experience
- Transaction Services, M&A or Other Valuation type support a plus
- 5+ years combination experience in financial analysis and/or public accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience. MBA or CPA is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP as respects banking or financial services related transaction analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and ability to create and analyze complex financial models, including forward forecasting models
- Demonstrated ability for completing tasks timely, and an appreciation for details. All deliverables must be accurate, timely, and professional in appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company, from entry level employees to executive management
Vaco Logistics has an immediate need in the Chicago Land area for Plant Manager in the food Packaging industry with prior operational leadership experience. Prior food manufacturing or consumer packaged goods is a must have.
This role will have multiple reports and be heavily involved in continuous improvement and implementing lean strategies
Successfully maintain goals in an automated facility including production goals, training, safety, and quality
Candidate will be coordinating with multiple departments within different facilities
This is an operational role, for this company the majority of packaging design, testing, and development are done by engineering and
Prior Packaging Leadership experience preferably in high speed customized Food Manufacturing or Consumer Goods
Applicable Degree is required with MBA preferable
Familiarity with lean concepts, regulated environments (FDA, USDA, etc)
Regulatory Specialist - $60,000 - $70,000 - Northern, FL - Qualified Candidates will have a degree in engineering and 3-4 years of experience in an implantable device company submitting 510Ks for new product clearance. Candidate with Orthopedic implant experience will be considered first, those with experience in other implants will be also be considered. This is a paperwork intensive position on the Regulatory team focused on FDA requirements for the pre-product submittals.