Provider credentialing, to include all aspects of new applicant credentialing, re-credentialing, delegated credentialing, ongoing maintenance of provider credentials, reports, online verifications and administrative support of credentialing functions.
Essential Job Functions:
Candidate is expected to review applications, apply policy and criteria, perform primary source verification, process files through Committee and forward to Configuration for main database loading.
- Maintain, crosscheck and update credentialing database
- Produce regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports
- Maintain provider changes as requested
- Review monthly, or more often as appropriate, regulatory and disciplinary action reports issued by State licensure bodies, Federal agents and the Office of Inspector General Medicaid and Medicare Sanctions report; identify any participating providers that appear in our databases and invoke the appropriate process as defined in policy and procedure
- Perform delegation audits as required per delegation calendar; apply policy and criteria; process information through Committee structure
- Drive/fly to delegated vendor locations as applicable to Plan and lines of business
- Attend and provide support for Committee meetings
- Participate in audits of the Plans by internal and external regulators
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education Qualifications: A High School Diploma or GED is required
Minimum Work Experience: 2+ years of experience in credentialing or related health care is required. Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist preferred or directly related or equivalent work experience.
Skill Set Proficiency:
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
-Knowledge of credentialing software sufficient to develop appropriate reports on all aspects of credentialing
- Microsoft Word Intermediate Required
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate Required
- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Required
- Ability to learn various software packages as may be necessary to perform job functions
Specialized Creative Agency seeking skilled Developer
BLDG25 is currently looking for a skilled developer for our internal staff and for local clients around the Raleigh area. We need passionate people who have designed digital experiences from the ground up by writing high performance code. A passion for collaboration and technology is a must! This position will require a solution oriented individual who has a creative approach to problem solving. Demonstrated ability to deliver conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, high quality code, and customer facing applications are all key elements of this position. A strong interest in design aesthetics and user experience are also essential.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience
- Significant experience writing high performance and maintainable code
- Experience with jQuery, Mootools, Zepto
- Working knowledge of version controls systems (git, svn)
- Ability to modify and optimize graphic assets in Photoshop
- An individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Java, Objective-C, C# (e.g., native mobile development)
- Experience with game programing / e-learning simulations
- Ruby, NoSQL
- Knowledge and demonstrated success in the following areas are a huge plus: SASS, ASP/.NET, MS SQL
- Apache and Linux server configuration and management
- Knowledge of UI design and best practices
What we can offer:
We are an all hands-on-deck creative agency that specializes in the fields of design, learning, visualization, and talent. Comprised of industry experts in a range of design disciplines, our broad base of knowledge, skills and expertise has a sole focus: creating business value.
Our clients, who range from small firms to Fortune 500 companies, are looking for solutions that move their businesses forward. Our unique three-pronged approach offers consulting, professional services, and talent management, positioning us to solve their toughest business challenges.
- Management of IT Staff: Establishing standards for recruitment of new technical services employees as they pertain to organization's strategy for providing technical services to end users.
- Designing and maintaining a training program for IT employees.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training service employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Creation and presentation of SLA (service level agreement) reports
- Adjust operational controls to meet or exceed SLA measurements
- Transmitting information from technician utilization reports onto work orders from the database.
- Reviewing work orders on periodic basis for problem solving identification.
- Obtaining and regular maintenance of all service licenses and software
Knowledge & Experience:
- Specific experience evaluating, recommending and implementing infrastructure solutions.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/08 and Microsoft Office 2003/07/10.
- 5 years of Experience in a technology service role preferably in a Service Desk, Deskside, Helpdesk support role for a medium to large organization.
- 2 years of Experience in an IT Lead or Supervisory role for a medium to large organization
- Experience with business requirements gathering and analysis.
- Understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Strong foundation of experience leveraging technologies to build highly scalable, rapidly recoverable and efficiently provisioned platforms.
- Experience developing business cases and negotiating with vendors.
- Experience in scoping, planning and managing complex and concurrent technical activities supported by a strong understanding of IT project management; demonstrated ability to manage scope, timeline, and budget; PMP certification a plus.
- Experience with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management. ITIL Foundations v3 certification a plus.
Fabulous opportunity for financial analyst to grow career and experience with one of the strongest teams in town. Here's what you need:
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance; MBA preferred
3-5 years of experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to quickly assimilate and digest information while making complex issues easy for others to understand
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Please apply today to this ad or send resume directly to me at email@example.com or call my direct line 321-445-2118.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Manager Cost & Finance
This position serves as the finance leader on the Industrial business and is responsible for directing all plant Finance activities and commercial and operations business decision support initiatives. The role will have a heavy emphasis on manufacturing operation finance, including standard cost development. The role will also need to analyze customer and product line profitability and make the necessary recommendations to enhance profitability. The role is expected to recommend and support strategic projects to enhance profitability and grow the business. This role will be a member of the Leadership Team and will be a key business partner to the Industrial General Manager, Plant Operations, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain areas. The incumbent should possess excellent influencing, communication and analytical skills to support the team in meeting its business goals.
- Provide decision support and analysis on key strategic projects focused on improving the profitability of the business and growing revenues. Support efforts to make decisions on pricing, launching new products or entering new channels of distribution.
- Experienced in a Business Partnering capacity with an operational management group, reporting on key metrics, operational & financial trends, and forecast analysis
- Develop process to understand product and customer profitability and monthly forecasts and analyzes period costs and manufacturing variances and identifies trends and potential risks and opportunities to the operation. Recommends financial and operational metrics that will support the achievement of business goals.
- Provide the business insight and analysis on financial performance and discern impact on future performance. Identify risks and opportunities on the business.
- Responsible for directing the accounting, finance back-office (Accts. Receivable, Accts. Payable).
- Directing the design and implementation of standard costs, inter-company prices and annual strategic and operating plans.
- Adhere to all corporate deadlines for forecasting and financial reporting.
- Prepare Capital Plan and provide quarterly updates.
- Coordinates the Industrial SOX reporting requirements and annual reviews and audits as required.
- Lead and direct special projects as required.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance
- MBA Preferred
- Minimum seven to ten (7 - 10) years' experience in Manufacturing Finance
- Experience in manufacturing and corporate finance a must
- Experience in international operations a plus
- Ability to balance multiple projects, setting priorities with the proper sense of urgency & importance.
- Independent, self-starter, with strong ability to lead projects from beginning to end.
- Solid analytical, communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- SAP is a MUST
Accountant wanted for dynamic and fast paced corporation in the Los Angeles area!
Requirements include: Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or business and experience working in corporate accounting or finance department.
2+ years of corporate accounting experience
Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, GAAP and strong attention to detail
Knowledge of company's inter company accounts structure, including relevant sub ledgers and reconciliations
General ledger maintenance , journal entry posting and extensive analysis
Some experience using Excel skills including Pivot Tables, V and H Lookups
Strong problemm solving abilities, driven, career-focused mentality, solid communication skills
Cash management, reconciliatons of accounts and bank statements experience for multiple bank accounts
What you'll be doing:
Accounts receivable functions, inter company accounts reconciliations.
Maintain and provide timely and accurate reconciliations of various general ledger accounts and performs special projects as assigned
Assist the Accounting Manager and Controller with research, special projects and financial reporting
Strong accounts reconciliations, cash management , variance analysis, review and reconciliation of the Accounts Receivable, cash operations
Experience with foreign currrency or working in international company with foreign divisions is highly desired.
Vaco Orlando is a full solution, recruiting firm with 5 divisions in Operations, Healthcare, Finance, Technology, and contract/temp placement. The Vaco Operations/Healthcare division has Twenty (20) openings for full time, direct-hire RN positions with a client in the Orlando area. This is specifically for the Emergency Department.
Only candidates who meet these minimum qualifications should apply:
- At least 2+ year of RN experience within Emergency Department
- Experience in RIO environment preferred
- Must have ability to work independently and focused on the Patient
- Minimum of RN License; Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- Spanish Speaking STRONGLY PREFERRED
If you meet these minimum qualifications, please apply and follow up with Jason Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those applicants, who do not meet these minimum qualifications listed above, will NOT be considered for these positions.
Referrals are always greatly appreciated. We offer referral bonuses for referring selected candidates.
We also have a second client with a Director of Clusters (Director of Nursing) opening as well as Five (5) open RN positions (which do NOT require ER experience). Then, a third client has an opening for a 'Research Nurse' (Proven track record of conducting clinical research studies in a hospital surgical setting) and a possible opening for a Nurse Practitioner within the month.
Position will involve preparation of complex individual and business returns for a variety of industries as well as high net worth individuals.
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred and 2-4 years of experience in the IT field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Project coordination experience a plus and strong computer skills.
MUST HAVE MVC EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in developing software leveraging Microsoft C# (C-Sharp) with Microsoft .NET 3.5 and higher
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft .NET 4.0 and higher
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in developing web service technology such as WCF and ReST
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency developing rich applications leveraging WPF
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Must be comfortable designing and developing with Microsoft Expression Blend
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency designing and developing database technologies using T-SQL in a Microsoft SQL server 2005 or higher environment
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency with MS SQL Server 2008R2
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated proficiency designing and developing reports leveraging SSRS or similar reporting solutions; e.g. Crystal Reports
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and be comfortable with ORM technologies such as nHibernate or Entity Framework.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience developing software using the Microsoft Stack
- Must have a proven and demonstrated ability to work with customers, analyze customer needs, and determine software requirements for solutions to problems
- Must be willing to work as part of a larger team and provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Must be able to act independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.