The System Analyst III (ERP) is responsible for the functional and technical support of Dynamics GP and CRM applications. This includes working with vendors to enable new functionality and features found in updates and patch releases and working with internal stakeholders to improve processes and provide training for the users. The SA III will be part of the team that supports all installed modules of the Dynamics GP environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Dynamics GP core modules (minimum five years using Dynamics GP Manufacturing and Dynamics GP Field Services)
- Dynamics CRM experience highly valued
- Product configuration experience highly valued
- Experience with GP reports on SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Ability to create simple SQL statements for use in problem resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010
- Experience with systems integration
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- .Net programming skills a plus
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, IT or related field, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 6 or more years of post-college work experience, preferably as a Business or Systems Analyst in an IT environment
- Dynamics GP Certification is a plus
Must haves: Excel experience (ADVANCED), multi-tasking abilities, personality to talk to sales force reps daily and deal with the strong sales personalities
-Prepare both pricing contracts and capital purchase quotes for hospitals in accordance with pricing objectives, terms and conditions.
- Ensure accuracy on outbound quotes and consistently meet the turn-around time promised to the sales force.
- Decrease the gap between when pricing is presented to the hospital, and when it is accepted and loaded into SAP to minimize credit and re-bills.
- This job requires someone who is an advanced user of Excel and has a high attention to detail.
- This person must be able to multi-task in a very fast paced environment, meet deadlines, follow all steps and document all necessary information for audit purposes.
- This person must be comfortable working in a growing company and be able to independently manage projects with little direction.
- They need to be a self-starter and someone who is constantly looking for ways to improve the process and efficiency of how things are done.
Experience: 2-5 years
- Follows all internal policies and procedures 100% of the time, is responsible for recording all required documentation and will help with the preparation of both internal and external audits.
- Provide assistance to sales reps with strategic planning of quotes, this will require the Sales Coordinator to become an expert on all products, and different pricing strategies.
- Provide analytic and operational support to sales force for standard and capital purchase quotes, for individual customer and GPO/IDN contracts and pricing strategies. Conduct other financial analysis to support pricing strategies as needed.
- Support sales force with pricing strategy and rational behind corporate position to help facilitate positive outcomes in pricing discussions.
- Provide sales force with reports/tools to gain visibility to open quotes in the field.
- Monitor the group quotes email inbox and respond to all requests.
- Responsible for coordinating multiple sales territories, must be responsive to all requests with consistent follow up and coordinate all required approvals. The Sales Coordinator will red-line RFP's and also assist with obtaining all required documentation from the hospital.
- Execute and monitor negotiated contracts from implementation to expiration and coordinate with pricing team to ensure that all accepted pricing is loaded into SAP and that any extensions or updates to the contract are updated in SAP within one day of hospital acceptance.
- Support the pricing team to resolve pricing discrepancies and other related issues.
Responsible for processing all vendor invoices and check request vouchers; preparing weekly check runs and maintaining the A/P vendor files. In addition, this position handles all vendor inquiries and resolves discrepancies. Month end closing and reconciliation to the General Ledger is included.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Checks approval for all vouchers for payment prior to processing.
*Prepares accounts payable checks.
*Answers vendor inquiries and resolves vendor billing/payment discrepancies.
*Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors as needed.
*Prints accounts payable reports and maintains A/P files.
*Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
*Assists in month end closings.
*Performs monthly A/P to G/L account reconciliations.
*Prepares annual 1099 tax reporting.
*Prepares A/P support documentation for external auditors.
*Confirms completion of required training plan before assuming job responsibilities.
*Ensures work is performed in compliance with company policies including Privacy/HIPAA and other regulatory, legal, and safety requirements.
*Assists with special projects or other duties, as directed.
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
*Understanding of sales/use tax application and Sarbanes Oxley compliance in the area of A/P required.
*Able to effectively share information regarding issues in written or verbal form and making recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
*Skilled at promoting team cooperation and a commitment to team success.
*Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple priorities and complete assignments on time and with minimal errors.
*Skilled with Microsoft Excel, and working knowledge of Word and Outlook.
2. Minimum certifications/educational level:
*High school diploma.
3. Minimum experience:
*5 years accounts payable experience.
Accounts Receivable Analyst
This position is responsible for the processing and management of the Accounts Receivable function. The responsibilities include approving credit ratings for customers, maintaining daily invoices, reviewing customer accounts, processing customer payments and collecting on past due accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with Customer Service to determine and approve customer credit rating and payment terms
- Process customers credit application
- Check trade references
- Run D&B reports
- Review customer accounts on a daily basis
- Investigate problems and inquiries and adjust customer accounts as needed
- Contact customer requesting payment on past due balances.
- Issue dunning notifications when appropriate
- Manage the hold status of delinquent accounts
- Work with territory managers and sales reps to ensure accounts are current
- Provide back up to the department incase other collectors are out ill or on vacation
- Must be able to handle multiple task and organize multiple files
- Ability to maintain a pleasant demeanor while working in a fast pace environment
- Have working knowledge of the ABH Accounts Receivable policies and procedures
- Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
One to five years of related experience
The Payroll Coordinator is a full time position located in San Diego, California. The Payroll Coordinator manages the payroll process and performs accounting-related tasks in support of executive management's objectives. Duties and responsibilities include: gathering, inputting and processing of payroll data, while ensuring withholdings and/or deductions associated with employees net pay is accurate, and in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for bi-monthly payroll processing for approximately 5,000 employees (this includes new hires, terminations, salary changes, etc)
- Will calculate and process special checks, and review, edit and make corrections and adjustments as needed
- Oversees the distribution of paychecks or arrange direct deposit programs
- Ensures that payroll records are updated and report on any matters of interest.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Responsible for balancing payroll runs
- Solves problems concerning payroll, answers inquiries, and enforces payroll policies.
- Produce Federal, State, and local tax payments
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
- Performs various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provides General Ledger support.
- Process and manage year end W-2 reporting.
· Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
· Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
· Service: Encompasses the company's core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
· Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
· Must have a thorough understanding of current State and Federal Payroll laws
· Requires at least 3 years Payroll experience
· Detail oriented, deadline motivated and well organized
· Should be able to work efficiently independently or as part of a team
· Possess strong problem analysis and problem resolution
· Bachelors Degree preferred
· Experience with ADP Enterprise v5 software preferred
· Experience working within an Educational Institution preferred, but not required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
1. Provide responsible administrative assistance, including answering phones, greeting visitors and providing excellent customer service.
2. Compile materials and assist in the preparation of reports, manuals and presentations.
3. Receive and distribute all mail and fax information, ensuring strict confidentiality when handling sensitive materials. Prepares overnight, international and special delivery packages.
4. Coordinates corporate events including company meetings, lunches, sales presentations, training, holiday functions, etc.
5. Coordinates training schedules for third party contractors.
6. Maintain birthday and anniversary lists. Send cards and organize special events.
7. Assists with maintenance and updates to the company phone system including voice mail, phone trees and telephone label sheets.
8. Coordinates maintenance repair for office including copy machine, fax and postage machine. Reports monthly copy usage to vendor and replenish postage as needed. Ensures equipment is properly stocked daily.
9. Orders, maintains inventory and processes requests for administrative supplies including office supplies, stationary, business cards, etc.
10. Maintain kitchen, including ordering supplies and cleanliness and restocking.
11. Maintain conference room calendar to ensure there are no overbooking's. Ensure conference room is clean and stocked with appropriate tools and beverages.
12. Update and distribute the company's employee roster/telephone listing.
13. Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the company's filing systems.
14. Responsible for setting up and retiring active files according to company policy, e.g. each year's purchase orders, invoices, batch records, etc.
15. Responsible for purging the permanent files according to the company's Records Retention Schedule.
1. Coordinates the processing of new hires and terminations by ensuring all documents either in the new hire checklist or termination checklist are processed correctly. This includes scheduling orientation, exit interviews and working with employees to obtain complete required paperwork.
2. Sets up and maintains personnel files and other confidential departmental files. Audits files periodically for completeness.
3. Coordinates completion of I-9 processing. Conducts audits annually to ensure compliance.
4. Maintains HR/payroll database by entering new hires, terminations and PAF forms in the system. Periodically audits the database. Prepares routine reports as requested.
5. Responsible for the HR calendar, e.g. benefit paperwork, training dates, employee notifications.
6. Maintains performance management records including but not limited to review dates, performance plans, promotions, etc. Ensures managers are informed timely of upcoming performance reviews due.
7. Report all new hires to the State of California.
8. Maintains employee discounts, coupons and special event tickets.
9. Maintains company bulletin boards and materials frequently used in HR such as new hire packets and benefit packets.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature and workshops.
Two years minimum experience in an administrative role with excellent communication skills. Experience in a human resource department is a plus.
High school diploma.
Equipment: PC, scanners, facsimile machine, computerized voice mail and e-mail systems, and common office machines.
Software Knowledge: Windows, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), payroll system experience, MAS 200 experience preferred
Industry-leading, fast-growing property management firm is seeking a Staff Accountant.
~ Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals, and allocations
~ Ensure adjustments and reclassification of costs are made in accordance with GAAP
Collections/Customer Service Representative
Our client is currently seeking several Collections/Customer Service Representatives for contract to hire opportunities. The position is located in San Diego, CA.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- · Places outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, etc.)
- · Directs incoming calls for further problem resolution, if necessary.
- · Performing general administrative tasks
- · Calling on business clients to remind of due balance on bank products and services
- · Sending collection letters, notifying customer of delinquencies, credits on accounts, and reconciliations.
Excellent candidates would have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to self- motivate. Eligible applicants must have customer service experience. Reliability is very important in this role due to the team environment and collaborative nature of the department.
A public San Diego medical device company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The Company is fast growing, as such, this is an ideal situation for an individual looking to add value, be hands-on and help lead the Company toward their growth goals.
- Prepare financial statements and related journal entries, analysis & communication to management. Ensure that financials are accurate and GAAP and SOX compliant. Compile and maintain monthly trial balances, financial and statistical reports in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations and ensure that reconciliations assigned to others are timely and accurate. Ensure that open items are resolved in a timely manner and be familiar enough with balance sheet accounts to easily answer most questions.
- Liaison to outside auditors and provide audit schedules and general ledger information as requested.
- Participate in annual budget preparation and forecasting as assigned.
- Develop desk procedures and ensure that they are maintained.
- Maintain related files and records in accordance with company and regulatory requirements and practices.
- Assist with special projects, cross training and other areas as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field.
- 3 years accounting experience.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting that includes in depth understanding and ability to apply GAAP standards, experience in financial reporting, and SOX compliance.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
Senior Technical Revenue Accountant
- Partner with Legal and Sales to analyze and structure deals in the contract negotiation process, particularly around revenue recognition.
- Review and document executed contracts to ensure revenue is recognized appropriately.
- Own revenue and deferred revenue for your assigned markets to ensure they are accurately recorded including oversight of the revenue analyst and billing team.
- Continuously update revenue recognition policies for products in assigned markets factoring in updates to guidance or changes to business process.
- Review monthly reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts prepared by the revenue analyst.
- Manage quote to cash optimization initiatives identified by the revenue analyst and billing.
- Help and support Finance and General Managers with revenue related questions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 4+ years' experience working in an Accounting environment, preferably Big 4 CPA firm.
- CPA certification is a plus.
- Experience interpreting customer contracts for proper revenue recognition.
- Prior experience reviewing customer contracts during sales cycle strongly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP, demonstrating comprehensive accounting and technical revenue skills.
- Strong understanding of Revenue Recognition rules, including SOP 97-2, SAB 104, EITF 08-01 (now the Codification), and EITF 99-19 (now the Codification).