Job Description for the .Net Software Engineer:
We are seeking a .Net Software Engineer to join our development team. As part of this team, the qualified .Net Software Engineer help develop products which enable our customers to streamline activities across search engines, comparison shopping sites and online marketplaces. We partner with the biggest names on the internet such as eBay, Google, Amazon, Bing, Shopping.com and Shopzilla. As a member of our product development team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
* Participate in a fast paced agile development team building enterprise grade software systems.
* Design and build advanced software solutions that scale across hundreds of servers and meet aggressive fault tolerance standards.
* Work closely with numerous "A-List" players in the e-commerce industry, including Google, eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Microsoft, and more
* Identify, expose, and crush inefficiencies in our products, processes, and infrastructure. Thrive in an environment that challenges you to not just ask "Why?", but also propose "How about this?"
* Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they're creating.
Required Skills of the .Net Software Engineer:
Ultimately we are looking for smart, self-motivated .Net Software Engineers who are excited about solving hard problems and thrive in a team environment. Attitude and raw ability are far more important to us then specific line item experience. With that understood, there are a few required areas of experience as follows:
· Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or related field
· Strong familiarity and experience, at least 3 years, in C# with Microsoft .Net programming technologies on Windows-based platforms (IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, MSMQ, etc.).\
· Database query authoring experience, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with XML, Web Services, SOAP, and/or REST
· Working knowledge of ASP.Net and/or HTML
· Ability to implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale for well into the future.
Top .Net Software Engineer will exhibit these characteristics as well:
· Proven track record of creating scalable, industrial strength software products that scale to dozens or hundreds of servers in a distributed, fault tolerant manner.
· Use of Agile Software Development practices such as Scrum, Kanban and TDD.
· Experience with enterprise-scale transactional systems.
AR Supervisory experience necessary
Strong communciation skills
4 Direct Reports
Under 20M in AR responsibility
45 Full Commissioned Sales Reps, experience with commissions a plus
Distribution company or consumer products experience preferred
Human Resources Benefits Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Human Resources Benefits Specialist
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Healthcare Experience * Information Technology
* Managed Care Experience * CSC/MHC System
* Database Knowledge * Medical Information
- 2-5 years of full cycle AP experience
- Foreign AP experience a plus
- Great Plains experience a plus
- High volume data entry
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Reliable and adaptable to change
- High volume data entry
Contract Role August till December. $15 hour. Immediate need! firstname.lastname@example.org
The Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of all monthly internal management reporting and analysis, preparation of financial reporting for management, product line analysis, and development of the annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts.
*Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
*Minimum of 3-5 years of Finance Planning & Analysis experience for the Senior
Financial Analyst position. Minimum of 1-3 years experience for the Financial
Salary range is $50,000 to $75,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes and manages complex or technically difficult claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim; manages claims through well-developed action plans to an appropriate and timely resolution.
- Assesses liability and resolves claims within evaluation.
- Negotiates settlement of claims within designated authority.
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims; manages reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim.
- Calculates and pays benefits due; approves and makes timely claim payments and adjustments; and settles clams within designated authority level.
- Prepares necessary state fillings within statutory limits.
- Manages the litigation process; ensures timely and cost effective claims resolution.
- Coordinates vendor referrals for additional investigation and/or litigation management.
- Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall cost of claims for our clients.
- Manages claim recoveries, including be not limited to subrogation, Second Injury Fund excess recoveries and Social Security and Medicare offsets.
- Reports claims to the excess carrier; responds to requests of directions in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicates claim activity and processing with the claimant and the client; maintains professional client relationships.
- Ensures claim files are properly documented and claims coding is correct.
- Refers cases as appropriate to supervisor and management.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Education & Licensing
Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Professional certification as applicable to line of business preferred. Licenses as required.
Four (4) years of claims management experience or successful completion of Claims Examiner II training required. BS/BA degree may substitute for two (2) years of required experience.
Skills & Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate insurance principles and laws for line of business handled, recoveries offsets and deductions, claim and disability duration, cost containment principles including medical management practices and Social Security and Medicare application procedure as applicable to line of business
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Service Expectations
Vaco is working with a rapidly growing marketing and technology company to identify a part-time Bookkeeper or Accountant for 20-25 hours per week. The incumbent needs to be absolutely proficient with QuickBooks as there will be very little training and our client is hoping to find someone who has the ability to hit the ground running. Our client is located in the Inverness/280 area.
- Extensive experience managing the financials of a small company from accounts payable to financial reporting.
- Must be an advanced QuickBooks user.
- Ability to work unsupervised and must possess the ability to prioritize.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Join Vaco Birmingham on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/vacobirmingham
The Engineering Manager will drive an Agile development team to deliver enterprise grade software that scales across hundreds of servers and meets aggressive fault tolerance standards. You must also:
Ensure that your team is comprised of top performers delivering at or beyond expectation. In order to achieve this, you will be expected to:
* Hire exceptional people
* Inspire, motivate and create a mutually respectful work environment
* Set great objectives for the team and the individuals on the team
* Manage the day-to-day workload to ensure that everyone is delivering to the best of their ability
* Review individual and team performance honestly and diligently - and provide regular feedback to all team members
* Ensure each team member receives consistent training and mentoring to continue to raise the standard
Ensure the product deliverables are at the required functional, technical and quality levels
* Liaise with the product owners to ensure all deliverables are as agreed and required
* Help to shape product direction by driving constant information-sharing and brain-storming between technical and business resources
* Liaise with the senior technical resources in the organization to ensure adherence to company technical direction
* Help to drive changes in our product and technical direction to ensure we are always at the leading edge of both
* Drive the team to deliver 100% quality
Ensure your team understands and adheres to company development process.
Liaise with the rest of the development organization to help drive process and keep it current.
Ensure best use of resources at all times...
* Work with other Engineering Managers and product owners to ensure the correct allocation of resources across all teams
* Allocate your team to their areas of strength - but ensure that they are constantly stretched and challenged - and are consistently motivated to excel
Be the company representative on your team
* Be the conduit for delivering information from the Senior Leadership Team to your team and back up again
* "Sell" the company to the team every day
* Champion your team to the rest of the organization
Manage costs for your team.
* Ensure projects are delivered within budget
* Ensure correct levels of remuneration for your team members
* Ensure every dollar spend you see is necessary and wise.
* Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent - post-graduate qualifications are an added advantage.
* Strong familiarity and experience (at least 5 years) with Microsoft .Net programming technologies: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, etc. on Windows-based platforms. (IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, MSMQ, etc.).
* About 2-3 years of experience managing small/medium sized software development teams (preferably in an Agile setting).
* A strong working knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies. It is required to possess the understanding of software engineering duties/responsibilities and how that fits within a team environment.
* Experience coding on/with and recommending Open Source solutions, including PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Cassandra, MySQL, Lucene, Linux, etc a plus.
* Experience with Web or Saas-based applications preferred.
* Experience with enterprise-scale transactional inventory systems a major plus.