1. Provide responsible administrative assistance, including answering phones, greeting visitors and providing excellent customer service.
2. Compile materials and assist in the preparation of reports, manuals and presentations.
3. Receive and distribute all mail and fax information, ensuring strict confidentiality when handling sensitive materials. Prepares overnight, international and special delivery packages.
4. Coordinates corporate events including company meetings, lunches, sales presentations, training, holiday functions, etc.
5. Coordinates training schedules for third party contractors.
6. Maintain birthday and anniversary lists. Send cards and organize special events.
7. Assists with maintenance and updates to the company phone system including voice mail, phone trees and telephone label sheets.
8. Coordinates maintenance repair for office including copy machine, fax and postage machine. Reports monthly copy usage to vendor and replenish postage as needed. Ensures equipment is properly stocked daily.
9. Orders, maintains inventory and processes requests for administrative supplies including office supplies, stationary, business cards, etc.
10. Maintain kitchen, including ordering supplies and cleanliness and restocking.
11. Maintain conference room calendar to ensure there are no overbooking's. Ensure conference room is clean and stocked with appropriate tools and beverages.
12. Update and distribute the company's employee roster/telephone listing.
13. Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the company's filing systems.
14. Responsible for setting up and retiring active files according to company policy, e.g. each year's purchase orders, invoices, batch records, etc.
15. Responsible for purging the permanent files according to the company's Records Retention Schedule.
1. Coordinates the processing of new hires and terminations by ensuring all documents either in the new hire checklist or termination checklist are processed correctly. This includes scheduling orientation, exit interviews and working with employees to obtain complete required paperwork.
2. Sets up and maintains personnel files and other confidential departmental files. Audits files periodically for completeness.
3. Coordinates completion of I-9 processing. Conducts audits annually to ensure compliance.
4. Maintains HR/payroll database by entering new hires, terminations and PAF forms in the system. Periodically audits the database. Prepares routine reports as requested.
5. Responsible for the HR calendar, e.g. benefit paperwork, training dates, employee notifications.
6. Maintains performance management records including but not limited to review dates, performance plans, promotions, etc. Ensures managers are informed timely of upcoming performance reviews due.
7. Report all new hires to the State of California.
8. Maintains employee discounts, coupons and special event tickets.
9. Maintains company bulletin boards and materials frequently used in HR such as new hire packets and benefit packets.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature and workshops.
Two years minimum experience in an administrative role with excellent communication skills. Experience in a human resource department is a plus.
High school diploma.
Equipment: PC, scanners, facsimile machine, computerized voice mail and e-mail systems, and common office machines.
Software Knowledge: Windows, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), payroll system experience, MAS 200 experience preferred
Industry-leading, fast-growing property management firm is seeking a Staff Accountant.
~ Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals, and allocations
~ Ensure adjustments and reclassification of costs are made in accordance with GAAP
Collections/Customer Service Representative
Our client is currently seeking several Collections/Customer Service Representatives for contract to hire opportunities. The position is located in San Diego, CA.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- · Places outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, etc.)
- · Directs incoming calls for further problem resolution, if necessary.
- · Performing general administrative tasks
- · Calling on business clients to remind of due balance on bank products and services
- · Sending collection letters, notifying customer of delinquencies, credits on accounts, and reconciliations.
Excellent candidates would have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to self- motivate. Eligible applicants must have customer service experience. Reliability is very important in this role due to the team environment and collaborative nature of the department.
A public San Diego medical device company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The Company is fast growing, as such, this is an ideal situation for an individual looking to add value, be hands-on and help lead the Company toward their growth goals.
- Prepare financial statements and related journal entries, analysis & communication to management. Ensure that financials are accurate and GAAP and SOX compliant. Compile and maintain monthly trial balances, financial and statistical reports in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations and ensure that reconciliations assigned to others are timely and accurate. Ensure that open items are resolved in a timely manner and be familiar enough with balance sheet accounts to easily answer most questions.
- Liaison to outside auditors and provide audit schedules and general ledger information as requested.
- Participate in annual budget preparation and forecasting as assigned.
- Develop desk procedures and ensure that they are maintained.
- Maintain related files and records in accordance with company and regulatory requirements and practices.
- Assist with special projects, cross training and other areas as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field.
- 3 years accounting experience.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting that includes in depth understanding and ability to apply GAAP standards, experience in financial reporting, and SOX compliance.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
Senior Technical Revenue Accountant
- Partner with Legal and Sales to analyze and structure deals in the contract negotiation process, particularly around revenue recognition.
- Review and document executed contracts to ensure revenue is recognized appropriately.
- Own revenue and deferred revenue for your assigned markets to ensure they are accurately recorded including oversight of the revenue analyst and billing team.
- Continuously update revenue recognition policies for products in assigned markets factoring in updates to guidance or changes to business process.
- Review monthly reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts prepared by the revenue analyst.
- Manage quote to cash optimization initiatives identified by the revenue analyst and billing.
- Help and support Finance and General Managers with revenue related questions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 4+ years' experience working in an Accounting environment, preferably Big 4 CPA firm.
- CPA certification is a plus.
- Experience interpreting customer contracts for proper revenue recognition.
- Prior experience reviewing customer contracts during sales cycle strongly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP, demonstrating comprehensive accounting and technical revenue skills.
- Strong understanding of Revenue Recognition rules, including SOP 97-2, SAB 104, EITF 08-01 (now the Codification), and EITF 99-19 (now the Codification).
Job Requirements: - BS degree in Business Administration or Engineering; or MBA with a concentration in Finance preferred - 2+ years relevant work experience; high-tech environment preferred - Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills - Business partnership experience preferred - Process oriented - Ability to work autonomously and as a team player in a highly dynamic business environment - Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handling of ad hoc projects as they arise - Strong systems skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint - Working knowledge of financial and accounting systems: OutlookSoft and PeopleSoft, preferred
We are looking for a Business Analyst for a long term contract role in North Dallas Texas. You must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. You should be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
The Business Analyst will Improve and support business activities of assigned department through analysis of objectives, goals and customer needs. Plans and executes a course of action based on sound business decisions, and works to effectively identify potential cost-saving opportunities.
Performs complex analysis of business issues within assigned area. Ensures customer needs are addressed to their satisfaction. Proactively searches for and recommends business process improvements. Oversees the coordination of internal and or external vendors, provides guidance related to vendor. Selection and management, assesses vendor performance. Manages departmental projects related to assigned function. Provides project plan, budget and status reports. Participate on cross-functional project teams. Performs other incidental duties.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and job-related experience equal to 4- 7 years.
Knowledge & Skills: Job Knowledge and Results: Advanced knowledge and understanding in the areas of IT project management methodology, and analytical formulae and tools used for computational analysis.
Interpersonal Skills: Advanced ability to work well with others, help resolve conflicts and establish good relationships among cross-functional team members.
Leadership: Ability to display leadership skills in establishing a positive work environment, securing buy-in from team members and helping to keep project teams motivated.
Analysis & Decision Making: Ability to solve problems by considering available information, prioritizing and making
timely recommendations; correlates data using standard business tools and approaches, spots trends and applies sound risk management principles.
Communications: Speaks clearly and confidently when communicating with all levels of stakeholders from various
cross-functional and support staff to senior level executives; ability to write clearly, correctly and concisely.
This position works under minimal direction and guidance in planning details of procedures and methods to attain definite objectives. It has responsibility for planning and performance with guidance or assistance on professional aspects of work.
Job Description for the .Net Software Engineer:
We are seeking a .Net Software Engineer to join our development team. As part of this team, the qualified .Net Software Engineer help develop products which enable our customers to streamline activities across search engines, comparison shopping sites and online marketplaces. We partner with the biggest names on the internet such as eBay, Google, Amazon, Bing, Shopping.com and Shopzilla. As a member of our product development team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
* Participate in a fast paced agile development team building enterprise grade software systems.
* Design and build advanced software solutions that scale across hundreds of servers and meet aggressive fault tolerance standards.
* Work closely with numerous "A-List" players in the e-commerce industry, including Google, eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Microsoft, and more
* Identify, expose, and crush inefficiencies in our products, processes, and infrastructure. Thrive in an environment that challenges you to not just ask "Why?", but also propose "How about this?"
* Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they're creating.
Required Skills of the .Net Software Engineer:
Ultimately we are looking for smart, self-motivated .Net Software Engineers who are excited about solving hard problems and thrive in a team environment. Attitude and raw ability are far more important to us then specific line item experience. With that understood, there are a few required areas of experience as follows:
· Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or related field
· Strong familiarity and experience, at least 3 years, in C# with Microsoft .Net programming technologies on Windows-based platforms (IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, MSMQ, etc.).\
· Database query authoring experience, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with XML, Web Services, SOAP, and/or REST
· Working knowledge of ASP.Net and/or HTML
· Ability to implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale for well into the future.
Top .Net Software Engineer will exhibit these characteristics as well:
· Proven track record of creating scalable, industrial strength software products that scale to dozens or hundreds of servers in a distributed, fault tolerant manner.
· Use of Agile Software Development practices such as Scrum, Kanban and TDD.
· Experience with enterprise-scale transactional systems.
AR Supervisory experience necessary
Strong communciation skills
4 Direct Reports
Under 20M in AR responsibility
45 Full Commissioned Sales Reps, experience with commissions a plus
Distribution company or consumer products experience preferred
Human Resources Benefits Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.