Position will involve preparation of complex individual and business returns for a variety of industries as well as high net worth individuals.
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred and 2-4 years of experience in the IT field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Project coordination experience a plus and strong computer skills.
MUST HAVE MVC EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in developing software leveraging Microsoft C# (C-Sharp) with Microsoft .NET 3.5 and higher
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft .NET 4.0 and higher
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in developing web service technology such as WCF and ReST
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency developing rich applications leveraging WPF
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Must be comfortable designing and developing with Microsoft Expression Blend
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency designing and developing database technologies using T-SQL in a Microsoft SQL server 2005 or higher environment
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency with MS SQL Server 2008R2
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated proficiency designing and developing reports leveraging SSRS or similar reporting solutions; e.g. Crystal Reports
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and be comfortable with ORM technologies such as nHibernate or Entity Framework.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience developing software using the Microsoft Stack
- Must have a proven and demonstrated ability to work with customers, analyze customer needs, and determine software requirements for solutions to problems
- Must be willing to work as part of a larger team and provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Must be able to act independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
Commercial Construction and Real Estate Corporation is searching for a Project Accountant for their Santa Monica facility!Contract to Hire opportunity! Local area caniddates need only apply please !
Job duties Include:
- Construction or Property Management industry experience
- Experience using Timberline software
- Reconcile open invoices from Previous years including 2011- and 2012
Improve subcontractors' communication process
Re-organize and file check backups, purchase orders, and releases.
Commit purchase orders and post them into job cost; review invoices and check requests; set up invoices and check requests for payment; email purchase orders, progress and retention invoices to subcontractors; input percentage approved for jobs and post them to accounts payable; record cash receipts and update deposit log; print, rotate, track, and mail checks; request insurance, W-9, and releases from subcontractors; follow up for pending releases, purchase orders, invoices, insurance, W-9, and any other correspondence.
Assist in the coordination of Accounts Payables and Accounts receivables
Implement and streamline new accounting procedures
Revise and improved A/P handbook
Create various financial and data reports to track void checks and various projects
Prepare deposits for numerous properties and record deposits on a daily deposit log; distributed daily cash receipts, transfers, and wires to staff accountants; reconciled deposit log with bank deposits; follow up daily deposits not yet recorded by staff accountants; entered approved and coded invoices; rotate checks for signatures; assist upper management with check and invoice backups; prepared void check reports monthly.
Seeking experience with Ultipro, Kronos, HRIS, Peoplesoft, or any payroll system, ect.
Payroll Implementations roles available for Project Coordinators, Analyst, Project Managers
**Must be able to assess, build and support Kronos Go-Live
In-depth knowledge of KRONOS wfc 6.1. Must have 3 to 5 years experience in KRONOS configuration. Ability to write detailed design documents that can be used for build and future support. Must possess good communication skills.
Kronos Analyst to work on implementation of wfc 6.1
Must have 3-5 years Kronos experience preferably working with a multi-site environment
Healthcare experience a must
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong ability to prioritize, coordinate, and organize work, meet changing deadlines, multitask, and successfully function within a team setting.
Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, organizational skills, and ability to analyze business problems and opportunities.
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with little supervision. Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
Must be detail oriented.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Tasks include, but not limited to:
§ Provide project coordination for the IT Engineering team across multiple projects.
§ Collaborate and communicate with the determined parties to ensure alignment within the project tasks and timelines required to achieve engineering milestones.
§ Establish, publish and communicate project schedules.
§ Provide input to the development of project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach, and deliverables, when needed.
§ Schedule and assist with regularly occurring team meetings to provide a forum to discuss project issues/ risks for the project teams.
§ Maintain minutes and distribute action items list from project meetings. § Maintain program dashboards and content.
§ Issue tracking and reporting.
Experience with MS Project 2007, Excel, Outlook and Power Point required Experience with Project Web Access and SharePoint
desired Experience tracking resources/budgets
desired Knowledge/experience of Healthcare systems desired
PM will spend majority of time on site during the project life cycle facilitating and running the project.
Job Requirements and Success Attributes:
* At least five years project management experience
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to communicate to all levels of staff
* Excellent organization skills
* Excellent Microsoft Project skills
* In-depth understanding of Corporate hospital conversion project management standards, policies, and procedures
* The ability to get work accomplished by others through direct or indirect communications
* Able to travel 100%
Position Goals, Objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
* Successfully coordinate all hospital conversion activities
* Obtain a project task hit rate of 90% or better
* Obtain a customer satisfaction rating of 4 or better (on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being excellent) from the key stakeholders
* Corporate conversion project management standards, policies, and procedures compliance
1. Creation of the project repository on the shared drive to house all project documents and artifacts.
2. Publish the project communication plan.
3. Ensure project tasks are updated by Corporate IS team each Friday.
4. Prepare weekly status reports for:
a. Corporate IS team meeting
b. Hospital Core team meeting
5. Facilitate and run the weekly status meetings for :
a. Corporate IS team
b. Hospital Core team
6. Prepare Bi-weekly Executive status report.
7. Facilitate and run the Bi-weekly Executive status meeting.
8. Ensure that initial budget has been approved.
9. Schedule and Facilitate internal kickoff meeting.
10. Schedule hospital assessment visit.
11. Conduct Assessment review meeting.
12. Ensure equipment, software and services are procured.
13. Publish Assessment Reports.
14. Develop Project Charter:
a. Obtain approval from management
b. Publish and communicate
15. Project Plan Development:
a. Develop initial project plan by copying 'Hospital Conversion Template' from the Project server
b. Identify "proposed" resources
c. Review initial plan with IS managers for resource and task validation
d. Incorporate IS manager feedback into project plan
e. Obtain approval from IS managers
f. Save and baseline project plan on the project server
g. Publish and communicate project plan
16. Deliverables Matrix:
a. Develop comprehensive list
b. Review with Corp IS managers/directors
c. Obtain approval from Corp IS management
d. Publish and communicate Deliverables Matrix
17. Publish Technical Solutions Diagram.
18. Document all Training Requirements.
19. Revise and Re-Baseline plan after the following project milestones:
a. Assessment Completion
b. Design Phase Completion
20. Conduct Risk Mitigation Review meetings at the following project milestones:
a. Design phase completion
b. Build phase completion
c. Testing phase completion
21. Publish Test Plans.
22. Publish Cutover Plans.
23. Prepare and publish implementation schedules.
24. Prepare and publish Go-live support schedules.
25. Develop Mainstream Support plan.
26. Prepare Hospital Conversion Satisfaction Survey.
27. Conduct 'Lessons Learned' Review meeting with Corporate IS team.
28. Facilitate post-implementation punch list:
a. Immediate post Go-live issues
b. Long term fixes and enhancements
29. Obtain hospital signoffs.
30. Schedule post Go-live follow up and audit events. Schedule post Go-live follow up and audit events.
Location: 1 Position in Dallas, TX
Location: 1 Position in Las Vegas, NV
The Director of Nursing is responsible for developing, planning, implementing and managing all aspects of medical department for substance abuse treatment facility. Responsible for ensuring that all medical services are delivered in accordance with established standards and regulations in compliance with license and credentialing requirements. Will obtain and manage all medical services contracts and vendors for facility. Works with multi-disciplinary departments to ensure and facilitate compliance with all Quality Assurance and Improvement standards and parameters. Will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to several staff of licensed and professional medical staff and providers to optimize and accomplish organizational goals and benchmarks. This position is a role model for the "I CARE" values and embraces "Believable Hope".
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Master's Degree in Nursing and at least 10 years of experience as a registered nurse with 5 years in management, supervisory or director level role in a treatment facility or hospital setting.
* Three to five years of addiction experience preferred.
* RN License in State of practice
* Certification in Addiction preferred
* Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.
* Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk or hear, and smell continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach frequently. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch occasionally.
* Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
* Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine. Distance vision required to drive an automobile, if driving is a requirement of the job.
* Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
* Moderate noise levels as found in a business office with computer printers, households with TVs and dishwashers, and driving light traffic.