Fabulous opportunity for financial analyst to grow career and experience with one of the strongest teams in town. Here's what you need:
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance; MBA preferred
3-5 years of experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to quickly assimilate and digest information while making complex issues easy for others to understand
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Please apply today to this ad or send resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call my direct line 321-445-2118.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Manager Cost & Finance
This position serves as the finance leader on the Industrial business and is responsible for directing all plant Finance activities and commercial and operations business decision support initiatives. The role will have a heavy emphasis on manufacturing operation finance, including standard cost development. The role will also need to analyze customer and product line profitability and make the necessary recommendations to enhance profitability. The role is expected to recommend and support strategic projects to enhance profitability and grow the business. This role will be a member of the Leadership Team and will be a key business partner to the Industrial General Manager, Plant Operations, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain areas. The incumbent should possess excellent influencing, communication and analytical skills to support the team in meeting its business goals.
- Provide decision support and analysis on key strategic projects focused on improving the profitability of the business and growing revenues. Support efforts to make decisions on pricing, launching new products or entering new channels of distribution.
- Experienced in a Business Partnering capacity with an operational management group, reporting on key metrics, operational & financial trends, and forecast analysis
- Develop process to understand product and customer profitability and monthly forecasts and analyzes period costs and manufacturing variances and identifies trends and potential risks and opportunities to the operation. Recommends financial and operational metrics that will support the achievement of business goals.
- Provide the business insight and analysis on financial performance and discern impact on future performance. Identify risks and opportunities on the business.
- Responsible for directing the accounting, finance back-office (Accts. Receivable, Accts. Payable).
- Directing the design and implementation of standard costs, inter-company prices and annual strategic and operating plans.
- Adhere to all corporate deadlines for forecasting and financial reporting.
- Prepare Capital Plan and provide quarterly updates.
- Coordinates the Industrial SOX reporting requirements and annual reviews and audits as required.
- Lead and direct special projects as required.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance
- MBA Preferred
- Minimum seven to ten (7 - 10) years' experience in Manufacturing Finance
- Experience in manufacturing and corporate finance a must
- Experience in international operations a plus
- Ability to balance multiple projects, setting priorities with the proper sense of urgency & importance.
- Independent, self-starter, with strong ability to lead projects from beginning to end.
- Solid analytical, communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- SAP is a MUST
Accountant wanted for dynamic and fast paced corporation in the Los Angeles area!
Requirements include: Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or business and experience working in corporate accounting or finance department.
2+ years of corporate accounting experience
Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, GAAP and strong attention to detail
Knowledge of company's inter company accounts structure, including relevant sub ledgers and reconciliations
General ledger maintenance , journal entry posting and extensive analysis
Some experience using Excel skills including Pivot Tables, V and H Lookups
Strong problemm solving abilities, driven, career-focused mentality, solid communication skills
Cash management, reconciliatons of accounts and bank statements experience for multiple bank accounts
What you'll be doing:
Accounts receivable functions, inter company accounts reconciliations.
Maintain and provide timely and accurate reconciliations of various general ledger accounts and performs special projects as assigned
Assist the Accounting Manager and Controller with research, special projects and financial reporting
Strong accounts reconciliations, cash management , variance analysis, review and reconciliation of the Accounts Receivable, cash operations
Experience with foreign currrency or working in international company with foreign divisions is highly desired.
Vaco Orlando is a full solution, recruiting firm with 5 divisions in Operations, Healthcare, Finance, Technology, and contract/temp placement. The Vaco Operations/Healthcare division has Twenty (20) openings for full time, direct-hire RN positions with a client in the Orlando area. This is specifically for the Emergency Department.
Only candidates who meet these minimum qualifications should apply:
- At least 2+ year of RN experience within Emergency Department
- Experience in RIO environment preferred
- Must have ability to work independently and focused on the Patient
- Minimum of RN License; Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- Spanish Speaking STRONGLY PREFERRED
If you meet these minimum qualifications, please apply and follow up with Jason Snow at email@example.com.
Those applicants, who do not meet these minimum qualifications listed above, will NOT be considered for these positions.
Referrals are always greatly appreciated. We offer referral bonuses for referring selected candidates.
We also have a second client with a Director of Clusters (Director of Nursing) opening as well as Five (5) open RN positions (which do NOT require ER experience). Then, a third client has an opening for a 'Research Nurse' (Proven track record of conducting clinical research studies in a hospital surgical setting) and a possible opening for a Nurse Practitioner within the month.
Position will involve preparation of complex individual and business returns for a variety of industries as well as high net worth individuals.
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred and 2-4 years of experience in the IT field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Project coordination experience a plus and strong computer skills.
MUST HAVE MVC EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in developing software leveraging Microsoft C# (C-Sharp) with Microsoft .NET 3.5 and higher
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft .NET 4.0 and higher
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in developing web service technology such as WCF and ReST
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency developing rich applications leveraging WPF
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Must be comfortable designing and developing with Microsoft Expression Blend
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency designing and developing database technologies using T-SQL in a Microsoft SQL server 2005 or higher environment
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency with MS SQL Server 2008R2
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated proficiency designing and developing reports leveraging SSRS or similar reporting solutions; e.g. Crystal Reports
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and be comfortable with ORM technologies such as nHibernate or Entity Framework.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience developing software using the Microsoft Stack
- Must have a proven and demonstrated ability to work with customers, analyze customer needs, and determine software requirements for solutions to problems
- Must be willing to work as part of a larger team and provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Must be able to act independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
Commercial Construction and Real Estate Corporation is searching for a Project Accountant for their Santa Monica facility!Contract to Hire opportunity! Local area caniddates need only apply please !
Job duties Include:
- Construction or Property Management industry experience
- Experience using Timberline software
- Reconcile open invoices from Previous years including 2011- and 2012
Improve subcontractors' communication process
Re-organize and file check backups, purchase orders, and releases.
Commit purchase orders and post them into job cost; review invoices and check requests; set up invoices and check requests for payment; email purchase orders, progress and retention invoices to subcontractors; input percentage approved for jobs and post them to accounts payable; record cash receipts and update deposit log; print, rotate, track, and mail checks; request insurance, W-9, and releases from subcontractors; follow up for pending releases, purchase orders, invoices, insurance, W-9, and any other correspondence.
Assist in the coordination of Accounts Payables and Accounts receivables
Implement and streamline new accounting procedures
Revise and improved A/P handbook
Create various financial and data reports to track void checks and various projects
Prepare deposits for numerous properties and record deposits on a daily deposit log; distributed daily cash receipts, transfers, and wires to staff accountants; reconciled deposit log with bank deposits; follow up daily deposits not yet recorded by staff accountants; entered approved and coded invoices; rotate checks for signatures; assist upper management with check and invoice backups; prepared void check reports monthly.
Seeking experience with Ultipro, Kronos, HRIS, Peoplesoft, or any payroll system, ect.
Payroll Implementations roles available for Project Coordinators, Analyst, Project Managers
**Must be able to assess, build and support Kronos Go-Live
In-depth knowledge of KRONOS wfc 6.1. Must have 3 to 5 years experience in KRONOS configuration. Ability to write detailed design documents that can be used for build and future support. Must possess good communication skills.
Kronos Analyst to work on implementation of wfc 6.1
Must have 3-5 years Kronos experience preferably working with a multi-site environment
Healthcare experience a must