Location: Tampa, Florida
Date Posted: January 04, 2013
Vaco Tampa is currently hiring an ETL/SSIS Developer to work for their client based in Tampa Bay, FL. The ETL Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting SSIS packages and T-SQL statements that implement ETL processes. This is a contract or permanent position. All work must be completed on site in Tampa Bay, FL.
* Over five years of experience implementing ETL for Data Warehouse and Business intelligence solutions
* 5+ years experience with developing SSIS 2005/2008 packages, T-SQL scripts, stored procedures and functions required
* Strong knowledge of SSIS expression language
* Experience creating dynamic SSIS package configurations
* Experience deploying SSIS packages
* Experience scheduling ETL jobs using SQL Agent and master packages
* Ability to read and write effective, modular, dynamic (parameterized) and robust T-SQL code, establish and follow already established code standards, and ETL framework
* Experience using Business Intelligence Development Studio to build SSIS packages
* Experience in performance tuning of SSIS packages and T-SQL queries
* Ability to create ETL specifications, unit, and system integration test cases
* Clear understanding of SSIS and ETL best practices within a MS SQL Server environment
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum based development environment is a plus!
Business Intelligence, ETL, Extract Transfer Load, TSQL, SSIS