Financial Recruiter – Dallas
Are you an experienced Accounting, Finance, Audit or Tax Professional in search of your true calling? Does the thought of another busy season make you sweat? Do you crave a collaborative environment where your performance is rewarded with financial incentives?
At Vaco, we welcome rebels, outlaws, and talented malcontents seeking new heights of success in an empowering culture. If you’re feeling trapped in a soul-sucking job, we invite you to explore what it’s like to free yourself at a company changing the face of our industry with a best-in-class culture.
- Magazine’s fastest growing company in America every year since 2007.
- In a blind survey, Forbes’ ranked us a Top 5 Recruiting Firm in America out of 250! (2018)
- Over $475 Million in annual sales and 38 offices internationally and growing.
- Clients range from household names like Google and Facebook to emerging tech start-ups.
A Day in the Life
Your CFO client just called. Her accounting department could really use help prepping for an upcoming audit. Or maybe she needs a seasoned project manager to lead merger integration. As Financial Recruiter, you will leverage your industry expertise, credentials, and market intelligence, to deliver the right fit.
- Identify, interview and manage consultants/candidates for high-level projects in audit, financial reporting, FP&A, M&A, taxation, software implementations, and more.
- Partner with an elite Business Development team to maintain awareness of upcoming projects/talent needs while also keeping them informed of marketable skill sets, and market intel gained from interviews.
- Maintains regular communication with candidates during and outside of the hiring process.
- Develops a strong network of talent to increase referrals, leads, and ability to successfully fill positions.
- Markets open positions via job postings, social media, networking events, and other methods.
- Performs reference and background checks while managing applicant data within Bullhorn.
- Collaborates with teammates to fill other positions when appropriate.
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of clients, insuring an active consulting pipeline.
What we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 to 5 years’ experience in accounting or finance. CPA a plus.
- Big Four / Big 4 public accounting experience highly preferred.
- Experience in recruitment, executive search, and/or talent advisory highly preferred.
- Proven success achieving and/or exceeding performance goals.
- Detailed, organized, and adaptable.
- Economically motivated with high desire to grow professionally and financially.
What we are offering:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission on every project you’re a part of.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Health Savings Account (with company contributions), and more.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure
- Annual incentive trips to exotic destinations for you and a guest.
- Ongoing training and development by internal and external industry experts
For more than 15 years, Vaco has matched people with the right careers and consulting opportunities in the areas of finance, accounting, technology, and administration. Vaco’s name is derived from Latin meaning “to free yourself from work,” and this is what we strive to deliver to our 7500+ international clients every day. Our clients span all industries and business stages; including household names like Google, Oracle, Verizon, Nestle, Goldman Sachs, and more. Since 2007, Inc. Magazine has named Vaco one of the fastest growing private companies in America. Experience what it’s like to free yourself with Vaco. Learn more at www.Vaco.com.