- Webinar Date: February 2, 2022 @11:00am
Change is critical to an organization’s success. MorganFranklin Consulting and Vaco recently surveyed 160+ C-suite executives and leaders in IT, HR, and finance to see how they’re responding to external factors impacting their growth and how transformation will contribute to their strategic initiatives for 2022.
Join us for a webinar on our Trends in Transformation 2022 research as our experts present key survey findings and detailed perspectives around three key transformational components: people, process, and technology.
Key insights include:
- 40% of business leaders are focused on implementing new technology solutions
- More than 45% are collectively looking at automation and RPA to strengthen back-office processes
- 36% plan to invest in talent acquisition or employee training to invest in growth
- 46% say that engaged leadership is the most critical aspect of successful transformation
Delve deeper into the survey results to learn:
- Which challenges are serving as barriers to an organization’s success
- How automation and RPA will be utilized to strengthen back office processes
- Which factors are considered to be imperative for a successful transformation
Participants who attend the live webinar are eligible to receive 1 hour of CPE credit in Management Services.