- Webinar Date: December 16, 2020 @11:00am
Accelerating Your Organization and Accounting Team with Microsoft Teams
Organizations struggle with document storage and sharing information between accounting systems, spreadsheets, and supporting documentation. Microsoft Teams is more than just a meeting facilitator.
Learn how to leverage Microsoft Teams to centralize your accounting document storage, collaborate on month-end, audit and year-end projects, and view and edit Dynamics 365 Business Central directly inside Teams.
Learning objectives for this on-demand webinar include:
- Getting an in-depth introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Using Teams to organize and manage organizational tasks
- Utilizing best practices for meetings, document retention, and collaboration
- Learning how Microsoft Teams can fully integrate with Dynamics 365 Business Central Accounting software
One (1) CPE credit was available for those who attended the live webinar.