- Webinar Date: February 21, 2023 @08:00am
Market volatility accelerated in 2022 due to various challenges including geopolitical conflicts, inflation, supply chain issues and the continued impact of COVID-19. The impact of these changes has resulted in a sharp decrease in companies entering the public markets, and significant increases in impairment indicators for long-lived assets. The regulatory environment continues to evolve with the SEC’s continued focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG) regulations and a renewed focus on regulating cryptocurrencies. Meanwhile private companies are now dealing with the challenges of implementing the new Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) guidance.
- Review the accounting and reporting implications of macroeconomic factors.
- Understand the environmental, social and governance standards and recent legal challenges.
- Review the SEC's proposed regulations on Crypto Assets.
- Examine the impact of CECL on private companies.
Participants of the live broadcast were eligible to receive 2 CPE credits in Accounting.