- Webinar Date: February 24, 2022 @11:00am
The current business environment is uncertain and ever-changing, forcing Internal Audit leaders to rethink the ways that they can add value, be efficient and effective and meet the increasing demands from their key stakeholders. Internal Audit functions are under increased pressure to provide value, be efficient and effective and meet the needs of their key constituents. Leveraging the Institute of Internal Audit’s mandatory requirement to review the Internal Audit Activity at least once every 5 years, through an External Quality Assessment Review (EQAR), the Chief Audit Executive has the opportunity to go beyond compliance and strategically position the function to be successful now and in the future.
Join MorganFranklin Consulting’s webinar to learn about the key ways to leverage the EQAR to increase the value of Internal Audit to the organization, while complying with their professional requirements. During this session, we will share how to maximize the value of the EQAR sharing our deep experience from conducting over 100 EQARs, to assisting clients in the preparation for and remediation of their EQARs.
- Understand the requirements (IIA Standard 1312) and key components of an QAR
- Know how to plan and prepare for a successful EQAR
- Gain knowledge of common areas of non-conformance
- Leverage the process and gain insights to include performance better practices and benchmarking
- Build a road map to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Internal Audit Activity
- Use results to build key stakeholder confidence
Participants who attend the live webinar are eligible to receive 1 hour of CPE credit in the field of Auditing.