- Webinar Date: July 15, 2020 @11:00am
What are some common challenges and opportunities for efficiencies when moving from a legacy CPM tool to OneStream XF for financial reporting? What are some critical steps to consider in driving to operational excellence?
While the "current" systems can support financial consolidation, reporting and analysis processes, they lack the depth cloud-based solutions are able to provide. Legacy systems are limited with on-premise accessibility, relevant data collection tools, workflow concepts, and costly to manage.
Our panel of experts will discuss actual use case scenarios where clients have embraced the OneStream XF platform and realized technology efficiencies and realized cost savings.
This webinar will help participants:
- Embrace key considerations when migrating from legacy CPM tools to OneStream XF with stakeholder groups
- Optimization of entity and account hierarchies for simpler reporting
- Opportunities for CPM automation including Statement of Cashflows
- Learn about opportunities to utilize the OneStream Platform for Legal Entity reporting and other data collection
Participants of the live webinar were eligible to receive 1 hour of CPE credit in the field of Finance.
MorganFranklin Corporation is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.