- Webinar Date: September 7, 2023 @10:00 AM CDT
Thursday, September 7 | 11:00am-12:00pm ET
The Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) affects US-based organizations that provide financial services in the EU or offer third-party services to EU financial services companies. This webinar aims to provide an understanding of DORA, including its compliance expectations, and offers practical guidance on how US firms can prepare for DORA.
- Gain awareness of DORA and how it fits into the EU operational resilience framework
- Understand what impacts DORA will have on the 5 core service areas
- Gain context and background to make informed decisions on planning for DORA compliance
How to earn your credit:
- Participants of the live broadcast are eligible to receive 1 CPE credit in Finance. You will need to attend for 50+ minutes and answer 3+ polling questions.
- Partial credit will not be offered.
- For the best experience, we recommend attending the webinar on a desktop or laptop using a Chrome browser.