- Webinar Date: August 11, 2020 @11:00am
As NetSuite users, we all have run into complex reporting scenarios that required extra creativity to help resolve and remediate. In this webinar, MorganFranklin’s solution architects will provide a recap of specific use cases where our team was able to creatively address and resolve a difficult report request, while also shedding light onto some of the most over-looked and underutilized reporting features available today.
- To understand additional tips and tricks that can be leveraged in the building of custom reports, saved searches, and/or SuiteAnalytics workbooks
- To gain exposure to native capabilities within NetSuite that can be leveraged to solve for complex reporting requirements
- To obtain an appreciation for creativity and ingenuity within the Oracle NetSuite ecosystem
- To identify opportunities for report optimization and understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the reporting tools that can be applied
Delivery Method: Group-Internet
Materials Needed: None
Program Level: Overview
CPE Credits: Up to 1 hour
Advanced Preparation: None
Participants who attended the live session were eligible to receive 1 hour of CPE credit in the field of Information Technology.
Registration for this event should be completed through this form, or to Learning & Development at email@example.com or by phone at 202-794-8168.
This course is offered free of charge for attendees. Cancellations or substitutions are permitted at any time prior to the start of the class. For further information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation, please contact Alison Schuster at 202-770-2860 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can also be directed to Ashley Baquie at 571-282-6909 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
MorganFranklin Corporation is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.