- Webinar Date: April 28, 2020 @11:00am
Onboarding Talent and Maintaining Culture in a Virtual World
As the world is changing, everyone’s striving to create their “new normal.” For some companies, adding talent is still very much a part of keeping business moving forward. However, finding the right candidates and onboarding them in a virtual world might be unchartered territory.
Watch this webinar, featuring Joslyn Osborn, Vaco partner and national director, for tips on onboarding new employees and maintaining company culture in a virtual world.
What we cover in our 30-minute webinar:
- Coordinating a successful interview process for virtual candidates
- Finding the best remote talent by asking the right questions
- Outlining a five-day plan for any new hire’s first week on the job virtually
- Building culture and keeping your entire team engaged remotely