- Webinar Date: September 23, 2020 @11:00am
Join our experts at MorganFranklin Consulting as we analyze core challenges and opportunities with streamlining the close, consolidation and reporting cycle.
Since March, many organizations have increased their need for and/or consumption of key financial information (i.e., results, cash forecast, re-forecast, etc.). Our experts review the process changes and investments organizations are undertaking to address the demand for timely, accurate, and meaningful financial information.
Our panel of experts also highlight real-world scenarios of companies optimizing their close cycles, improving processes, and leveraging technology to the benefit of their organization.
- Embrace key considerations when optimizing the financial close and consolidation process
- Identify opportunities where you can more efficiently provide information, close the books faster, and provide key metrics earlier in the process
- Spot opportunities for optimization around cash forecasting
- Learn about situations where organizations are utilizing technology platforms to support more meaningful analysis and insight
Participants who attended the live webinar were eligible to receive 1 hour of CPE credit in the field of Finance.