- Webinar Date: July 9, 2020 @12:00pm
Vaco is excited to offer a summer CPE series covering a wide range of topics from technical accounting to fraud and political updates. We have partnered with dynamic, insightful speakers who will share real-world examples and outline the effects of COVID-19 on many of these topics.
Summer CPE Series | A General FASB/SEC Technical Update
Program Description: Join Vaco and Sarah Turner, director with PwC & Hedit Mott, deals manager with PwC, for our third session. During this on-demand event, Sarah & Heidi share general technical updates and what they're seeing in the market today.
By watching this seminar, participants will:
- Describe the latest updates, projects and initiatives that will impact the financial reporting environment.
- Discuss areas of focus from key regulators, including the SEC and FASB.
- Discuss policy changes and rule-making, and recent developments in the SEC landscape.
- Identify financial reporting and regulatory projects and initiatives to monitor in the upcoming year.
- Explain how the accounting concepts can be applied to real life examples.
While the event is now on-demand, attendees of the live webcast were eligible to receive one (1) CPE credit.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our Global Headquarters at 615-324-8226. Vaco is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org