- Webinar Date: August 12, 2020 @12:00pm
Trends in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Reporting
Vaco is excited to offer a summer CPE series covering a wide range of topics from technical accounting to fraud and political updates. We have partnered with dynamic, insightful speakers who will share real-world examples and outline the effects of COVID-19 on many of these topics.
Join Vaco and Nicole Yesbik, partner with PwC; Vrushali Gaud, director of ESG and sustainability services with PwC; and Rich Gilchrist, director of sustainability with PwC. During this on-demand webinar, presenters share insight into the trends in ESG reporting.
By watching this on-demand webinar, participants will:
- Understand Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and why is it important now
- Understand what financial reporting regulators are saying about ESG disclosures
- Understand how companies are taking a value creation approach across sustainability issues
- Understand the ESG reporting standards, ratings and frameworks and material topics
One (1) CPE credit was available for those who attended the live event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our Global Headquarters at 615-324-8226. Vaco is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org