- Webinar Date: January 20, 2021 @07:30am
PART 1 | Employer's Role in Helping Employees Visualize Retirement
Employers can help in employee’s preparation for both the financial and the emotional aspects of retirement and will set themselves apart by aiding their employees in retiring with dignity.
- Understand how employers can provide an increasingly important role to help their employees with planning for retirement.
- Understand how to set yourself apart as an employer by focusing on helping employees be better prepared.
PART 2 | 8 Stepping Stones to Your Third Act
Review the steps needed to prepare for the next phase of your life. Help identify potential hurdles, and emphasize strategies for success for your Third Act.
- Learn how to set goals and understand income in retirement, Social Security and Medicare.
- Understand how to handle your nest egg and define your ikigai.
Attendees of the live webinar were eligible to receive CPE credits.