- Webinar Date: May 19, 2022 @1:00 PM CDT
Everything has changed. The ongoing pandemic, shift to remote work, and supply chain and talent shortages continue to disrupt the way we work. The pace of change will only accelerate, but there is an opportunity for senior technology and business leaders to take advantage of new technologies (and processes) to drive efficiency and add value to their organizations.
And it starts with data.
Join Vaco's Jerrad Hall, Brian Henn, and John Wallace for an interactive, panel-driven conversation discussing the transformative role of data and impactful digital transformation trends CIOs, CTOs, and other senior business leaders are prioritizing to fuel growth in today's marketplace.
By attending this on-demand session, participants will learn:
- Trends in Transformation: Discover impactful use cases, client examples and opportunities for process automation and transformation in mid-market and large-enterprise organizations
- Follow the Money: Learn which digital transformation trends, business drivers, use cases, and major initiatives CIOs and CTOs are prioritizing to lower costs and boost revenue
- Real-World Insights: Learn how to better balance the demand for technology and development resources in today's labor-constrained market
- Everything Is Hackable: Learn how leading organizations are preparing for (and preventing) cyber threats, data breaches and their inherent financial consequences
- Trends in Talent: Discover which roles (and skills) are in-demand, alternatives to FTEs, and how to deliver differently with automation, agile methodologies, and managed services.
- Optimize your Data (and Governance): Better understand the key components and considerations in launching, optimizing, and governing major automation initiatives
The CPE portion of this webinar has concluded, but users can still view the presentation recording for educational purposes.