Vaco Raleigh People Operations
Our People Operations practice brings tactical and strategic expertise to their human resources and talent acquisition practice. We can tailor our approach and services to be as broad or project driven as our clients need.
Vaco has your solution
COVID-19 │ RETURN TO OFFICE
We will walk your company through the process of developing an overall strategy for remote work versus a return to office plan. When you are ready to return, we will assist in developing a Return to Office plan, including detailed steps and decision points that have been reviewed and recommended by legal counsel.
Our suggestions consider all federally required communications and regulations including:
- FFCRA required postings
- FFCRA policy
- COVID-19 policy
- Policy that meets all CDC, OSHA, and NCDHHS guidelines
HUMAN RESOURCES AS A SERVICE
We act as your shadow Human Resources department, including training, onboarding, and making sure you are within compliance.
Our specialties include:
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Group employee benefit consultation
- Compensation analysis
- Leadership training
- Compliance training consultation
- HRIS RFP and implementation
- Performance Review program design and delivery
- Culture assessment & development
- Employee branding / communication program
- HR talent and onboarding
- Handbook review and/or creation
TALENT ACQUISITION │ RECRUITING
With roots in talent placement services, we have evolved to offer full employment life-cycle consulting.
Our talent solutions include:
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) RFP, implementation and training
- Recruiting process implementation
- Social Media strategy review and consultation
- Recruiting branding
- Interview training
- Direct Sourcing program implementation
- Recruiting for recruiter
- “Health Check” for recruiting processes and systems
- Full life-cycle recruiting
- Key staff recruiting
- High volume recruiting
- Technical and Sales talent recruiting
Solutions for all your talent needs
Company averaged over $500,000 in agency placement fees per year. With Vaco Solutions, 30 FTEs were hired in 5 months with no agency placement fees. Our results for one project include:
- Successfully shifted client recruiting program from vendor management to an internal full lifecycle recruiting program
- Ensured budgetary concerns were addressed
- Created and implemented a process that guaranteed repeatable success
- Identified and implemented an Application Tracking System (ATS)
saved in agency placement fees
RETURN TO OFFICE
A small business client with an “in the office” culture had quickly pivoted to a 100% remote work force. As soon as the dust settled from the move, we began ensuring all of the guidance and regulations were being address around COVID-19.
- Developed a COVID-19 policy that ensured compliance with all applicable government requirements, including OSHA, CDC, FFCRA and NCDHHS
- Developed a strategy for a return to office plan that aligned with the company culture and employee needs
- Took the heavy lifting of staying up-to-date off the client by attending educational sessions, reading university and scientific publications, and consulting with multiple legal, scientific, and HR leadership resources
- Crafted and actively monitored a communication policy with the employee population
Andrea has over 20 years of Human Resources, Recruiting and Employee Benefits experience. She has an extensive background in enabling teams to scale and develop to keep up with an every-growing market.
Andrea has worked with local legal counsel, and closely monitored evolving government guidelines and suggestions to effectively advise on return to office plans regarding COVID-19.
Mandy has over 18 years of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition experience. She is established in complete ownership of the full employment life-cycle.
Mandy has functional experience in recruiting models, ATS training, onboarding, new-hire orientation, and interview training.