Build an Automation System to Test Product Quality
The client wanted to build an automation test system to check the product quality, stability, efficiency, and help in reducing manual effort, time and cost. The client approached Binary Semantics, a Vaco Company, to develop automation scripts to test the product, convert the manual cases to automation cases and test the application with different browsers. The client did not have an existing automation framework or capability.
Assembled Team of Test Engineers to Develop Automation
Binary Semantics assembled the team of Automation test engineers and developed automation using Selenium and POI framework.
• Developed reusable components to be used across different modules.
• Automated 600 manual test cases covering 7 modules.
• Developed new test cases over the existing manual ones.
• Also developed a regression test bed and integrated with Jenkins.
- Reduced manual efforts and time
- Reusability of the test cases
- Parallel testing
- Identifying the bugs in the earlier stages
- Doing regression in less time
- Improving accuracy
- Delivering results in less time with better quality
Download the full case study here.