- Webinar Date: October 13, 2021 @02:00pm
The DEI journey continues for companies everywhere. As leaders pursue strategies to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs, many lessons have been learned during the past 12-18 months.
In fact, the panel for this webinar, which met a year ago in October, has continued to meet as a cohort to share, learn, and encourage each other along the way for the past 12 months. What has been their experiences, both individually and collectively, as they implemented DEI initiatives for their teams and organizations?
Join Vaco and our panel of DEI leaders for a discussion on effective diversity and inclusion strategies. Our panelists share what they’ve learned, how their programs have grown during the past year, and why the journey toward DEI is one that benefits from collaboration.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Explore creative paths to building more diverse, inclusive cultures as companies continue along the DEI journey
- Examine proven DEI programs that engage leaders, teams, and employees
- Hear firsthand perspectives and experiences related to instilling diverse, equitable, and inclusive methodologies into programs and initiatives
- Learn expected and surprising insight gleaned from DEI leaders as new programs and approaches have been implemented
October is Global Diversity Awareness Month, so we invite you to watch this dynamic on-demand discussion. Attendees of the live event were eligible to receive one CPE credit in the field of Personnel/Human Resources.