- Webinar Date: July 14, 2021 @11:00am
Join PivotPoint Consulting's Matthew Curtin, and special guests Stephanie McDonnell (CIO at United Regional Health Care System) and Kevin Harrell (Vice President, Data and Analytics at Ochsner Health) as they delve into a round table discussion on the intersection of analytics supporting both business and clinical systems - and how to best optimize, not only technology, but people and processes, to gain the data-driven insights your organization needs to deliver improved healthcare outcomes.
Our panel discusses the following topics and learning objectives:
- Descriptive to Prescriptive: Leveraging analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Data Org Maturity: Defining and measuring the capabilities of your data organization
- The Team(s) of Tomorrow: Developing the next generation of talent
- Kevin Harrell, Vice President of Data and Analytics at Ochsner Health
- Stephanie McDonnell, CIO at United Regional Health Care System
- Matthew Curtin, Sr. Director of Strategic Growth at Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company
Attendees of the live event were eligible to receive one (1) CPE credit.