SEC Financial Reporting Manager
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Location: Irvine, California
Date Posted: January 24, 2013
SEC Reporting Manager
- Manager of SEC Reporting is required to have minimum 6+ years of directly related experience SEC experience and CPA license from large, national CPA firm.
- CPA from public accounting is required for consideration.
- The position will be responsible for the coordination, management, and external reporting of the Company's financials to the SEC, including preparation of 10-Ks and 10-Qs, Earnings Press Releases, Statement of Change, etc.
- Prepare footnotes and MD&A comments.
- Work with XML filing.
- Responsible for technical GAAP Research, interpretation, and application.
- Work on complex accounting research & projects.
- Liaise with executive management team and CPA firm for audit support
- Responsibilities will also include assistance with financial planning and analysis, internal financial reporting, coordination of external audit, and Sarbanes Oxley documentation.
- This position will have high-level exposure and be expected to be part of the senior executive team.
- Compensation range is open depending on experience + bonus and great benefits.
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume in MS Word format to Thomas Trout at email@example.com. If you already have met a VACO representative, let them know you are interested.