- Webinar Date: May 12, 2021 @01:00pm
A little over a year ago, organizations and teams quickly embraced work-from-home (WFH) models out of necessity. Now, many organizations – and especially many employees – are finding remote work to be the new standard. For instance, in a recent survey, 97% of remote workers said they would like to work remotely, at least some of the time, for the rest of their careers.
With the world changing fast, how are organizations pivoting to more flexible and remote staffing models? And what are top candidates expecting when looking for that next awesome opportunity?
Listen as Vaco’s talent and solutions experts offer insight into today’s most successful approaches to remote work. We share how leading companies are making WFH opportunities fair and flexible for their teams – and their organizations. And we also offer key insight into what top candidates expect in terms of remote flexibility.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding how leading companies are approaching remote work in today’s market
- Gaining insight into creative ways to offer remote flexibility and attract top talent
- Finding balance between offering remote flexibility and bringing teams back to the office
- Learning best practices to make WFH a successful, long-term aspect of your company culture
The CPE portion of this webinar has concluded, but users can still view the presentation recording for educational purposes.