Director of Fraud
Location: Orlando, Florida
Date Posted: January 24, 2013
The Director of Fraud is a key member of an enterprise-level team of security experts. This person is responsible for the design and implementation of a holistic fraud prevention program for a financial payment company. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Design, build (using internal developers), and operationalize a holistic fraud program to identity, deter, and mitigate fraudulent payments or companies using the service.
- Implement a comprehensive, written Identity Theft program (ID Theft Red Flag Rules) to mitigate identity theft; train internal company resources.
- Lead authentication programs designed to mitigate fraud before it happens through multifactor authentication control and other tactics
- Coordinate with leadership team and stakeholders to develop processes for fraud detection; and, identify best practices, including the utilization of security technology and the development of investigative techniques to detect and deter fraud activity
- Fraud Trend Analysis Daily/Monthly/Annually
- A track record in a financial crime role in a large financial institution and/or as a recognized industry expert. Experience in an electronic payments processing environment is a plus.
- Experienced in the use of automated/electronic fraud detection and investigation tools and techniques
- Experienced in performing, documenting and presenting fraud risk assessments
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) certification or similar certification is a plus
- Information security certification is a plus (e.g., CISSP, ISSMP, ISSAP, GIAC)
- Working knowledge and experience with various levels of law enforcement groups
Qualified candidates will be contacted ASAP - please forward resumes to Mark Acker at email@example.com