- Webinar Date: January 21, 2021 @11:00am
During times of crisis, having the ability to provide essential services quickly and efficiently is critical for businesses and government agencies alike. Thankfully, advanced technology solutions are making the automation of paper-laded processes less cumbersome, less costly, and more effective.
Recently, San Antonio, the 7th largest city in the US, leveraged technology to distribute $70 million in emergency housing funds to city residents. By leveraging low code solutions, the city created an automated process to address a pending eviction and utility payment crisis brought on by the effects of the pandemic.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how technology improved San Antonio’s ability to serve its residents and how low-code solutions can enhance your ability to provide essential services to your clients and customers.
What's covered in this 60-minute case study webinar:
- Get an inside tour into the solution (i.e., dashboard, intake, and processing)
- Understand the hidden cost of paper
- Learn about low-code and its advantages for technology development
- Discover best practices for launching new technology solutions