- Webinar Date: October 27, 2020 @11:30am
Join us for a #GlobalDiversityMonth panel discussion:
Company culture is front and center these days. And one key element leaders are striving to optimize is their focus on diversity and inclusion programs.
However, with many employees still working remotely, organizations are working harder than ever to find engagement tools and implement effective strategies that lead to meaningful change.
Join Tracey Power, Vaco’s chief people officer, and three proven HR leaders for a discussion on real-world strategies for creating a culture of inclusion when working remotely.
During this webinar, you’ll gain meaningful insight on:
- Understanding how diversity and inclusion programs can drive employee engagement
- Finding opportunities to foster continuous feedback and ongoing dialog
- Building successful programs that translate into results
- Leveraging proven best practices from HR leaders