- Webinar Date: September 27, 2023 @10:00 AM CDT
Wednesday, September 27 | 11:00-12:00pm ET
Long lived assets are assets that are expected to provide economic benefits over a future period of time, typically greater than one year. Long-lived assets may be either finite or indefinite-lived, tangible or intangible in nature. The carrying value of these long-lived assets should be evaluated for impairment at each measurement date. This course describes the techniques for identifying, calculating, and recording impairment loss and the related disclosures in the financial statements.
- Indicators of impairment of property, plant and equipment, intangible assets, including goodwill.
- Recoverability testing of long-lived assets, including goodwill.
- Valuation techniques for determining fair value of reporting unit.
- Allocating impairment losses and disclosures.
The CPE portion of this webinar has concluded, but users can still view the presentation recording for educational purposes.