- Webinar Date: March 17, 2021 @11:00am
It goes without saying, but 2020 changed everything, especially for IT teams and leaders. From shifts in both employee and end-user dynamics to budgetary considerations, tech strategy has been altered for many organizations, across all industries. For instance, some organizations sidelined major IT projects, while others pivoted to all-new (and likely unplanned) approaches. But with the new year comes new opportunity.
Now’s the time for IT leaders to exchange lessons learned and reset long-range plans for technology success.
Watch this on-demand webinar as accomplished tech leaders share how their organizations responded to 2020’s unpredictability and are leveraging that insight to move IT strategy forward in 2021.
- Sharing key technology takeaways from an unpredictable year
- Providing insight into how IT leaders are responding based on current technology needs
- Developing a proactive IT strategy that can move organizations forward
- Discussing actual IT projects currently underway and how those will move the needle