- Webinar Date: October 31, 2023 @10:30 AM CDT
Tuesday, October 31 | 11:30-12:30pm ET
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) topics are now mainstream. The market drivers for adoption of ESG programs and disclosure of non-financial information continue to multiply. Multi-national organization leaders must contend with a variety of jurisdictional regulations and requirements. The pressure to disclose non-financial information to customers, suppliers, governments, investors and more is increasing in 2023. MorganFranklin ESG Advisors join Workiva ESG platform experts to discuss practical considerations every business leader should evaluate as they move to build or enhance an internal ESG program by way of a real-world case study in this thought-provoking discussion.
- Understand the key drivers of ESG adoption and disclosure.
- Identify the challenges and opportunities of ESG compliance for multinational organizations.
- Learn from a real-world case study on how to build or enhance an internal ESG program.
How to earn your credit:
- Participants of the live broadcast are eligible to receive 1 CPE credit in Specialized Knowledge and Applications. You will need to attend for 50+ minutes and answer 3+ polling questions.
- Partial credit will not be offered.
- For the best experience, we recommend attending the webinar on a desktop or laptop using a Chrome browser.