- Webinar Date: November 5, 2020 @11:00am
Accurate and timely data is paramount to the success of an organization. From consolidation and reporting to planning and forecasting, finance corporations turn to corporate performance management (CPM) platforms to effectively manage their data and processes. In the heart of every CPM application is the integration of data and metadata. Through this integration, users are able to drill down, back, and through layers of data.
Join Vaco's partners at MorganFranklin Consulting for this insightful webinar. Our experts demonstrate how you can utilize OneStream XF to integrate data and metadata from external sources into your application, and how that data can be synchronized, updated, and managed.
- How to load data into OneStream
- The difference between drill down and drill back
- The difference between metadata integration and data mapping
- How to automate the loading of data into OneStream
- Advanced data connector rules utilizing data adapters
Participants who attended the live webinar were eligible to receive 1 hour of CPE credit in the field of Technology.