- Webinar Date: June 25, 2020 @12:00pm
Vaco is excited to offer a summer CPE series covering a wide range of topics from technical accounting to fraud and political updates. We have partnered with dynamic, insightful speakers who will share real-world examples and outline the effects of COVID-19 on many of these topics.
A Look at Fraud Trends, Enforcement Trends and Identifying Fraud in the Real World
Program Description: Join Vaco and Sulaksh Shah, a partner in PwC’s Forensic Services Practice in Washington D.C., for our second session. During this CPE event, Mr. Shah will share his insight into fraud and enforcement trends, as well as ways to identify fraud in the real world.
By watching this seminar, participants will:
- Learn about fraud trends from PwC's Global Economic Crime Survey
- Gain insight into SEC and DOJ enforcement trends
- Discover lessons learned from recent enforcement cases
- Learn how to identify fraudulent documents based on real-world examples
Attendees were eligible for one (1) CPE credit.