- Webinar Date: February 22, 2022 @11:00am
U.S. M&A deal volume and value hit record highs in 2021, driven by increased focus on technology and supply chain transformation. These drivers continue to challenge even the most seasoned deal teams to discover unique and flexible solutions for their clients. Global corporate sustainability has also gained momentum in recent months and is beginning to influence operational decision making and strategic transactions.
Join MorganFranklin Consulting’s Q&A panel in collaboration with Baird, as we discuss expectations of 2022 M&A activity and how ESG (environmental, social & governance) integration has already begun to reshape the landscape.
From our session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand 2022 U.S. M&A trends including factors that are driving transaction activity
- Understand how the expansion of ESG impacts M&A activities
- Recognize the external market disruptors impacting the M&A landscape in government and IT
- Gain knowledge about the rise of an "ESG premium" and its impact on financing
- Jawad Hussain, Director - MorganFranklin Consulting
- Andrea Miguelez, Senior Manager - MorganFranklin Consulting
- Ed Threlfall, Senior Consultant - MorganFranklin Consulting
- Mike Roualet, Vice President - Baird
Participants who attend the live webinar are eligible to receive 1 hour of CPE credit in the field of Finance.