- Webinar Date: February 16, 2021 @07:30am
Part 1: Employment Law Nuggets for the New Year
Part 2: Mergers and Acquisitions in Pandemic Times
** PLEASE NOTE **
We will not be offering partial credit. Attendees must stay for both parts of the event (100 minutes) to earn 2 CPE credits
- 8:20am - 8:30am | Virtual doors open
- 8:30am - 9:30am | Employment Law Nuggets for the New Year
- 9:30am - 10:30am | Mergers and Acquisitions in Pandemic Times
PART 1 | Employment Law Nuggets for the New Year
SPEAKER Ι Jerry Sayre, Partner
In this presentation, we’ll discuss the employment law concerns of the moment, covering topics like optional versus mandatory workforce vaccination, back-to-work orders, employer liability shields, and/or compliance with federal/state/local mandates.
- We will address the most pressing issues facing employers heading into a new year under a new presidential administration and (hopefully) out of a pandemic.
PART 2 Ι Mergers and Acquisitions in Pandemic Times
SPEAKER Ι Deana Labriola, Partner
Deal terms have shifted rapidly on both buyer and seller side due to COVID-19. In this presentation, we’ll discuss how long COVID risks need to be baked into the deal terms, new valuation methods and deal structures that have formed as a result, and the changing liability landscape in a transaction.
- Overview of acquisition terms in the wake of COVID-19
- Overview of liability for both buyers and sellers of businesses during COVID-19 and beyond
- How COVID-19 will impact M&A deal terms for the future
Attendees who participated in the live webinar were eligible to receive CPE credit.