- Webinar Date: January 25, 2023 @08:30am
Join us for our annual review on retirement featuring a unique two-part session with the first hour focused on employer plans, and the second hour preparing you for your unique retirement needs.
Part 1: Trends in Employer Retirement Plan Actions to Improve Participant Outcomes
Review tools and techniques employers use to improve success for participants including plan design, target date fund update, participant engagement and fiduciary considerations.
Part 2: How to Navigate Retirement and Longevity Headwinds Comfortably and with Purpose
Understand the importance of longevity planning, social security strategy, health and long term care issues in retirement and preparing for a purposeful experience.
- Understand the latest developments in employer retirement plans
- Gain a deep understanding on how to improve an employer retirement plan to ensure more employees are on target for adequate retirement accumulation.
- Learn how to prepare for individual retirement by understanding lifestyle, health and retirement asset challenges others face.
- Learn how cultivating a purpose and life vision drives individual retirement goals.
How to earn your credit:
- Participants of the live broadcast are eligible to receive 2 CPE credits in Finance. You will need to attend for 100+ minutes and answer 6+ polling questions.
- Partial credit will not be offered.
- For the best experience, we recommend attending the webinar on a desktop or laptop using a Chrome browser.