- Webinar Date: September 13, 2022 @07:30am
This program will provide substantiative information relative to the timelines for intellectual property protection and regulatory approvals and how that can impact financing rounds and corporate deals. Although focused more in the healthcare/ life sciences arena, much will be universal within the IP and regulatory landscape. In addition to content, there will be a panel discussion relative to best practices, how finance leaders can help companies plan and work through IP and regulatory challenges, as well as the ever-changing regulatory landscape in light of the Covid-19 impact.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the patent prosecution and FDA processes including pitfalls and opportunities
- Understand how regulatory and IP challenges and opportunities can impact fundraising and deals
- Understand how Covid-19 has changed the landscape on the IP, regulatory and financing fronts
How to earn your credit:
- Participants of the live broadcast are eligible to receive 2 CPE credits in Accounting. You will need to attend for 100+ minutes and answer 6+ polling questions. Partial credit will not be offered.
- For the best experience, we recommend attending the webinar on a desktop or laptop using a Chrome browser.