Senior Manufacturing Analyst
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Date Posted: May 29, 2013
Our client, located in the Tuscaloosa area has an immediate need for a Senior Manufacturing Analyst to join their team. This is a great employer and a fantastic role for a manufacturing accountant looking to take the next step in their career.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level degree in Accounting
- 5 plus years of progressive experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in accounting software packages
- CPA preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Job Duties and Qualifications:
- Assist in monthly financial closing activities including preparation and review of journal entries
- Assist in preparation for financial audits
- Oversee staff in accounting department
- Assist with projects as directed
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations
- Prepare management reports (sales, cost, etc.)
- Variance analysis
- Prepare sales and use tax returns
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of business performance data
- Assist with business performance analysis including monthly variance analysis
- Assist in the preparation of budget and forecast
- Ability to provide analysis and recommendations based on financial data
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Join Vaco Birmingham on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/vacobirmingham