Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Date Posted: January 08, 2013
Vaco Technology has an immediate need for a PMO Director for a permanent opportunity in Memphis, TN. Salary is up to $200K with benefits. The PMO Director will be responsible for building a PMO from the ground-up. He/she will develop and implement best practices including best processes and best tools.
- Develop, implement and maintain project management practices and processes based on industry best practices
- Manage a team of 5 Project Managers
- Develop rollout plans and materials to promote adoption of project management processes and tools
- Determine training needs for project management based on consultation with the project execution groups
- Identify areas of improvement in the project execution processes and implement changes to effect those improvements
- 5-7 years of experience building a PMO from ground-up as well as managing a PMO.
- PMP certification or other related project management certification preferred
- Solid understanding the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK) and Best Practices
- Required is a background in IT and advertising agency experience
- Experience with digital marketing highly preferred
Qualified candidates should submit their resume (in Word format) to: email@example.com
No Sponsorship; No Corp. to Corp. arrangements