Location: Seven Hills, Ohio
Date Posted: April 24, 2014
To analyze mid- and higher-level general liability claims to determine benefits due; to ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within company standards and industry best practices; and to identify subrogation of claims and negotiate settlements.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Licenses as required.
Three (3) years of claims management experience or successful completion of Claims Representative training required.
Skills & Knowledge
* Knowledge of regulations, offsets and deductions, disability duration, medical management practices and Social Security and Medicare application procedure as applicable to line of business
* Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
* PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
* Analytical and interpretive skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to meet or exceed Service Expectations